Selling Bionicle Sets, Films, Books And Comics

Cederak

First and foremost, this is not a trade topic. I am looking only to profit monetarily from my Bionicle items. I managed to amass quite the collection of Bionicle sets, books, movies, and comics over the years. And with the story having ended, I was hoping to find a buyer here before scouring other parts of the internet.About Purchasing: I am only shipping in the U.S, the buyer must pay for shipping fees, and items will be shipped once payment is received. I will accept payment through a money order or Paypal.Anyway, here's what I've got.Sets: ALL SOLDMovies: (BUY ALL FOR $30)Bionicle: Mask of Light - The Movie - $10Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui - $10Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows - $10Bionicle: The Legend Reborn - $10Book Guides + Comics: (BUY ALL FOR $20)The Official Guide to Bionicle - $5Bionicle Metru Nui Guide - $5Bionicle Rahi Guide - $5Bionicle Dark Hunters Guide - $5Bionicle World Guide - $5Bionicle Encyclopedia - $5Bionicle Comics #7-27 (Note: Did not start receiving comics from LEGO magazine until comic #7) - $10Feel free to voice any questions, comments, or concerns. Or PM me if need be.-Ced

Edited by Cederak

So it's $150 for the whole lot of sets? Is everything in decent condition? If so, I think I'd be pretty interested in purchasing it.

Everything is in excellent condition and all the parts are accounted for. I was even fortunate enough not to have a Hahli Mahri with a broken leg piece (I heard many snapped).-Ced

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Here is my wants list:Sets:Turaga (All 6) [No Instructions + No rubber bands]Cahdok and Gahdok [built, but No Instructions]Exo-ToaToa Hagah (Norik)Vezon and FenrahkLesovikk and Sea SledTakanuva (2008 Version)What would you want for these? Individually priced please.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hello, Here is my wants list:Sets:Turaga (All 6) [No Instructions + No rubber bands]Cahdok and Gahdok [built, but No Instructions]Exo-ToaToa Hagah (Norik)Vezon and FenrahkLesovikk and Sea SledTakanuva (2008 Version)What would you want for these? Individually priced please.

I'd take $10 for each, and toss in Norik with whatever you pick. Unless you just want Norik. I'll sell him alone for $3.-Ced

so you would take $10.00 for each set?So a total of:Turaga (All 6) [No Instructions + No rubber bands]$10.00Cahdok and Gahdok [built, but No Instructions]$10.00Exo-Toa$10.00Toa Hagah (Norik)Vezon and Fenrahk$10.00Lesovikk and Sea Sled$10.00Takanuva (2008 Version)$10.00Correct?

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

so you would take $10.00 for each set?So a total of:Turaga (All 6) [No Instructions + No rubber bands]$10.00Cahdok and Gahdok [built, but No Instructions]$10.00Exo-Toa$10.00Toa Hagah (Norik)Vezon and Fenrahk$10.00Lesovikk and Sea Sled$10.00Takanuva (2008 Version)$10.00Correct?

That's correct.-Ced

If you would do $60.00 shipped, then you have a deal, if so please pm me the detail's!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Is it $45 for the Glatorain comics? I am looking for those as I never ordered the Lego Magazine.

No, the $45 is if you want to purchase ALL the books and comics. If you just want the Glatorian #1-7 comics, I'd sell them for $5.-CedI have lowered the price on purchasing all books and comics as a single package. In addition (considering the price set for the Glatorian comics), any individual movie, book set, or comic set is $5. Edited by Cederak

• 3 weeks later...