March-April 2016 LEGO Club Magazines Released on LEGO.com

Over on LEGO.com, the digital editions of the March-April 2016 LEGO Club Magazines are now available. Ninjago gets the spotlight in the Red Brick edition, which also includes short Star Wars, Bionicle, and Super Heroes comics, a new Nexo Power for the Merlok 2.0 app, and a Nexo Knights pull-out poster! The Yellow Brick insert features an Elves story and pull-out poster and a Friends comic and maze. Finally, the Green Brick (Junior) edition features a Juniors Ninjago comic and building contest and a Mixels story. Follow the links above to give them a read!

View the full article

So is this the first Lego Magazine to have a Bionicle comic in it since Bionicle returned?

EDIT: Ah, alright, cool. I like it! :)

Edited by unknown456

Forever remember the Podu

R.I.P. Hahli, Lesovikk, and Ehlek. Died of Green Plastic Syndrome.

Pridaddy will always be with us

So is this the first Lego Magazine to have a Bionicle comic in it since Bionicle returned?

Yup. And I think it very well represents the 2016 sets in the 2015 webisode style.

Yep, much better than the ones from this year's instruction booklets, IMO. :) I'm glad this style is still seeing use, and I hope we see other Bionicle comics in this style in later issues this year.

Nice to have some bios of Nadakhan's crew also, since this year's Ninjago site no longer has a characters page (which I'm still a little disappointed about).

The Elves features are great, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a bit about Elves in the Red Brick edition. Just a "how to draw a dragon wing" activity, but it's appreciated regardless.

I also learned what types of birds some of the Angry Birds characters are. I guess I could've learned that elsewhere, but I didn't, so now thanks to LEGO Club Magazine I know!

Some of the winning entries in the Chima Big Box Competition look pretty nice! Always cool to see what kids can build when they set their minds to it.