Oh man. Oh man. This thing is great! you've bulked up the arms, legs, and back. his new jetpack/propellor blade combo is amazing, and looks like it could actually propel him someplace. I like his legs, but his feet look too sleek for Rotor. I would suggest chunkier feet. His bulked up shoulders look cool too. The arms are also nice, and this moc actually looks big enough for the Axonn hand technique to work (most of the time, the Axonn hand looks bulky, garish, and unefficient.). You have totally transformed/revamped Rotor. Great job! LIKEY LIKEY LIKEY!!!!!10/10

Edited by -Windrider-
"First to post!" variant removed.

Awesomeness

• 2 weeks later...

upper body and arms- WIN. legs- not so much..... but i like the idea of using those cannon-thingys for legs. i give it a 7.5/10.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!

completed: 1

in progress: 0

pending: 1

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Wow. Rotor just got 20% cooler. Totally awesome dude, I love pretty much every aspect of it. The rotor and jetpack look so much better now, his feet are pure awesomeness, I love how you did the elbows and shoulders...My only complaint would be that his thighs are a bit skinny, try bulking them up a bit, the skinniness looks a bit awkward. But otherwise, awesome!=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

This Rotor> LEGO's Rotor...This one wins.The overall build, both bigger and more impressive than the original is something to behold! The cannon part used in his legs is a neat idea, and I like the red and green lights on his shoulders. The "copter-pack" is much better than the original, and I love how he now has hands. Nice work!signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

This is a win, definitely compared to the original. The arm structure is excellent, and I really like that fact that he uses the Axonn hands now. The chest bulk really adds the big,strong,and evil vibe. And the use of his orange Glatorian shin guards as shoulder pieces is simple eloquent. Keep up the epic work!

If you think that Justin Bieber sounds like an eight-year old girl hyped up on sugar, copy and paste this into your signature.

Copy and paste this in your signature if you think Greg Farshtey should reveal The Shadowed One's real name.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Guess what? My profile pic has nothing to do with My Little Pony. Get used to it. Copy and paste into your signature if your are like me.(ToaTonyia) Nvm , since I'm a brony now Dashie for president

Copy and paste this sig if you cried a little inside during the cutscenes of Halo: Reach