Everything is Awesome - The Game!

Hordaki

They are unworthy of obtaining the mask. It curses them!

Teridax has taken over the MU!

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Everyone is already on Spherus Magna, so all is fine.

The Frostelus are ransacking the Toa Tower!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

He is found out and is promptly arrested. 

Tajun is buried in sand!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Luckily, he uses his Aero Slicers to slice himself out of the Chute.

Also, Tajun is a location, just for future reference.

Ackar lost the most recent Glatorian fight and Vulcanus is now destitute!

t5pQDlO.jpg

A caravan of Agori pass her on their way to another village and let her tag along.

A team of Bone Hunters and their Rock Steeds attack the caravan!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Toa Tahu comes out of the caravan fridge and saves the day.

A muaka didn't get his daily breakfast!

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Seeing as nothing lived there anymore anyway, the GSR's awakening goes smoothy...

Except that Makuta controls it.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Fortunately, Takanuva has just defeated Makuta and the Matoran are ready to move to Metru Nui.

The Great Furnace has stopped working!

t5pQDlO.jpg

The spirit of Mata Nui awakens briefly to persuades them to stop.

Tahu has been branded a criminal.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Then, through a series of events, it was discovered that the Tahu committing the crimes was only an illusion created by Makuta. So Tahu was then cleared of any wrong doing.

The Toa Nuva have been turned into Toa Hordika!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

An experiment performed by the Brotherhood of Makuta has produced several clones of the lone Keetongu on Metru Nui and those clones cure the Toa Nuva.

Matoran are dying from a strange disease!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Vakama, the greatest mask maker, is immediately shown the pieces and he quickly melds it back together.

Time has stopped in the Matoran Universe!

t5pQDlO.jpg

The Mask of Life's protection is now the charge of some other being, giving Umbra some much-needed sunshine.

The Toa Mahri are sinking into the depths of the Pit!

t5pQDlO.jpg

He returns to his old life as the Makuta of Metru Nui and he is quickly apprehended. Bionicle over.

Mata Nui and friends are under attack from the Bone Hunters!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Mata Nui pleads with the villages of Bara Magna to rethink their decision.

Malum goes overboard when fighting Strakk.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The Great Beings arise once more to aid in finding a cure for their people.

Although, the Great Beings want compensation for their actions.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Nuju tries to explain his annoyance with him to Matau. On a rare occasion, Matau recognizes his feelings and tries to be less annoying around him.

Nokama wasn't Vakama to be the leader, but the rest of the Metru aren't so sure.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Then the other Toa Metru realized that Nokama indeed wasn't Vakama, confused why she had to say that, and came to the conclusion that Vakama would make for an alright leader.

Jaller has been thrown off a cliff by a Piraka!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Good lord, that was awful. I really should proofread these.

Good thing that his Kanohi Calix let him jump back to the edge of the cliff via small rocks to leap off of.

Kongu has fallen under the waves! And he can't swim!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Onewa uses his Proto Pitons to swoop in to grab Hewkii before he is eaten.

Tehutti is lost in the Onu-Metru Archives!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Onua goes on a quest to find the mask to aid a weakening Lewa. He finds it and everyone goes back to their villages.

In a twist of fate, Onua's Pakari Nuva has been infected by a powerful Kraata!

t5pQDlO.jpg