Set Review: 76065 Mighty Micros: Captain America vs. Red Skull

76065_Mighty_Micros_Captain_America_vs_R

It's time for another set review here at BZPower - we're going to take a look at 76065 Mighty Micros: Captain America vs. Red Skull from the Marvel Super Heroes theme. This tiny set includes one of America's greatest heroes pitted against his arch nemesis with their miniature vehicles in one package. Will they battle their way into your shopping cart and to your home? Or will you step on them and crush the little things? You'll have to read on to find out!

View the full article

I'm not the biggest fan of the faces on these minifigs, but that's just me. Regardless, they still look cool enough. The vehicles don't look too bad either.

Thanks for the review!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I love the cartoony designs of these sets and figures. When people first found out about these sets a lot hoped they would be great cheap ways of getting the characters, but I think the unique chibi/superdeformed style makes them feel like more than just an excuse to re-release existing figures, and I'm very happy about it.

Kind of a shame that the chassis of these sets is too small for a pull-back motor, though, because that could have added a whole other level of playability. That's one of the things I was hoping for when rumors of these sets first started to surface, since LEGO did a great job designing a somewhat compact pull-back motor for some Shell promos a few years ago. Still, I'm sure kids will still have a great time with these. :)