Answered - Help with PMs

ToaTImeLord

When did they change that? Since when are premiers only allowed to do it? I didn't get the memo! I am a Premier, yet still, limiting the viability of regular members to make said features premier only is kind of despicable.

In anycase, I'm sure if you started a PM with me then I could add those who you want to speak with. And then I think I could leave it.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

When did they change that? Since when are premiers only allowed to do it? I didn't get the memo! I am a Premier, yet still, limiting the viability of regular members to make said features premier only is kind of despicable.

In anycase, I'm sure if you started a PM with me then I could add those who you want to speak with. And then I think I could leave it.

It's not despicable. It's just an added perk for premier members. But yes, the method you suggested will definitely work.

• Upvote 1

I don't know that it's ever been "changed", at least on the new system. I joined BZP immediately after the long period of it being down, and I've never had the ability to send a message to more than one person, as far as I know.

Tbh, I've always found it kind of weird that that functionality is limited to premier members. I wouldn't say it's "despicable", but it does seem like a fairly standard function to let members use.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I don't know that it's ever been "changed", at least on the new system. I joined BZP immediately after the long period of it being down, and I've never had the ability to send a message to more than one person, as far as I know.

Tbh, I've always found it kind of weird that that functionality is limited to premier members. I wouldn't say it's "despicable", but it does seem like a fairly standard function to let members use.

You know this post should be in a topic in the Tracker page so we could see if it gets addressed or something? 

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

The ability for Premier Members to create multi-person PMs is relatively new, but not out of line with a few of the other perks that give new features unavailable to all members. The program was revised a couple years ago so that the most of the perks were distributed to the userbase at large. It's possible there's still work to be done two years later; if you think this is the case, I recommend heading to the Tracker as Tahu3.0 said.

I have a suspicion you're asking because of Mafia, ToaTimeLord. In this case I'd probably get someone who's not playing to start up a PM for you. If anything, Premier Members are always willing to share. :P

Does this and the above posts answer things?

Glad to hear it.  And thanks for the feedback on Premierships and PMs - as always, the tracker is open for suggestions.

Closing this out!

Thanks to all who have replied. The question has been answered. If you have any further questions you may PM a leader of this forum.

Topic closed.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42