LEGO Dimensions Wave 7 is Coming

Continuing our catch up on San Diego Comic-Con news, today we're sharing the press release for the upcoming Wave 7 packs for LEGO Dimensions. The sets become available on November 18, 2016 and feature characters from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Sonic the Hedgehog, Gremlins, E.T., and Adventure Time. For all the details on these new ways to play the game, read on!

View the full article

Out of all of these, the Sonic the Hedgehog pack looks the most interesting IMO. I like that it gives the player the ability to play some of the levels from his classic games in Lego form. Plus, using his super speed in other areas of the game sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Even though I don't play Lego Dimensions. I'm getting that Sonic pack. Perhaps now that Lego has that license. We'll get other Sonic Lego sets in the same vain as Doctor Who and Ghostbusters. Granted they were Ideas sets but that only gives Sonic based Ideas sets a better chance.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.