Sand Fox

Paleo

This is a quick MOC I made awhile ago. A Sand Fox is a canon creature that lives on Bara Magna.

_mainpic.jpg

I am aware that the two rods are different colors. I realized that after I got them stuck in the hand pieces, and I didn't want to get another one stuck.

There ya go.

That's pretty awesome for a mini-MoC. What's the gear under the chin for? is it a beard?

kopaka_mata_banner.png

Woot! Aquatic Guardian!

I lost my stapler... Did you take it?

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Micro-MoCs for the win! I love what I'm seeing here. :)The Good:The creative use of such small parts is excellent. You truly utilized these pieces here to great extent. I've never seen anything like those legs before. The back, too, is impressive. It's hard when making smaller MoCs to make features look good, but you've done that here.The Bad:Head looks a little weird. That gear seems like it doesn't really fit. Maybe try to elongate the muzzle a little instead? Shouldn't be too hard. Also, if you have tan battle droid bodies for the back legs it would make the color scheme more consistent.Overall, the complaints are not big. You did some fine work here. :) Keep it up!

silverbladebanner.jpg

• 1 month later...

Wow,the usage of those LEGO pieces that might look like they won't do the trick here before you build it,but it turns out pretty good.I don't like the head that much,by i like how he's playing around with the Thornax like a dog would play around with a ball.7/10.-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!