Apology To Bzp Bronies

-Blank-

Yes you read it right. I don't know if this kind of topic is allowed but it's the only way I can get my message out here. I would like to apologize to all the Bronies for bashing them and such as you guys might have saw before. I realized that it makes me look bad so that's why I'm posting this. Well I don't like the show re-reading the topics on here and talking to my friend who is a Brony made me realize Bronies didn't warrant the bashing I was giving you guys. After all you didn't do anything that bad. So ya this is my apologizing to you guys and I hope you can accept my apology. I won't bash the show on here anymore.

Edited by -Knight Rider2000-

I am glad you recognize that zealots exist, and you aren't willing to generalize others because of it.There should be some more of this going around in everything everywhere.[technicalmodhat]This is more of a sig thing, or better posted in the Official Topic.

Oh, and... what's a "technicalmodhat?"

That thing I have to wear when I have to look like I actually work for BZP. Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

I am glad you recognize that zealots exist, and you aren't willing to generalize others because of it.There should be some more of this going around in everything everywhere.[technicalmodhat]This is more of a sig thing, however.

I'm not sure bronies really can be zealots... I mean, what are you going to do, go on a pony crusade? :PBut yeah, I completely agree.Oh, and... what's a "technicalmodhat," and why is it invisible?E: Oh lol, you edited your post after I loaded the page, but before I posted...E2: ...And again. Ninja.E3: ...OH MY FREAKING GOSH YOU ARE FAST-- :ruru: Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg