Can Someone Please Lend A Hand?

helpmeplease

I've never really seen a topic like this before, so honestly i have no idea where to post. Anyway, i had an account on here for many years and stopped using it about the time that Bionicle officially came to an end. Shortly there after i ended up deleting my email account and creating a new email which i have been using since. I came on a few days ago to see how things had changed and to see what's going on in the BZP world, only to realize i had long forgotten the password to my account. I figured i'd just reset it, nice and simple, alas i hadn't realized the account had been tied to my old email. My question is, can any moderator or admin some how give me the ability to verify i am indeed the owner of my old account (which i can provide the name of in private) and some how link it to me new email, or at least let me rest the password so i may continue using it? My gratitude would be indescribable as i used that account quite frequently and had become rather proud of it. Many thanks to all! Happy Holidays

First of all, dupe accounts aren't allowed. Second of all, this belongs in Q&A. I would PM a moderator, but since you only have one post (And I'm guessing you don't feel like posting 10 times just to get your old account back), I would have someone else PM a moderator. But Q&A would be a much better place for this. I'm not sure why they approved this post in the first place.

I'm not sure why they approved this post in the first place.

I wasn´t the one who did so, but I can tell you the reason: We Forum Mentors are there to help the members. Generally we approve any posts don´t have any inappropiate content, revive a topic or are double posts, even if they are in the wrong forum like this. How else are the New Members supposed to know what was wrong about their post or topic, after all? ;)Dear helpmeplease (lol, really fitting name you chose there :P), I have just contacted Black Six about your concern. He was as fast as to read it only two minutes after receiving the PM, so you should be helped soon. ;)~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^