Tech Warrior

I didn't know exactly where this should go (or if it should go anywhere), but I am concerned and have a quick question about the 2002 Cahdok and Gahdok set.I had opened Cahdok and Gahdok, only to find 2 bags labelled 3 and 4. While it's obvious that the set is incomplete, what part of the set do I have? Is it all of Cahdok (blue)? How many bags are suppose to be in the set total, and which go where?Thanks a bunch,Tech Warrior

I AM A TOA OF SOUND. I CAN IDENTIFY DRUM N BASS BY THE VIBRATION OF THE GROUND. I CAN HEAR MAKUTA ROAR FROM MILES AWAY. I AM JUST THAT FREAKING AWESOME.

Here's a picture of parts not in bags 3 and 4 that may be needed for Cahdok. I only built Gahdok, and here's what's left other than those two bags. The tubes were in a fifth unlabeled bag, I wouldn't worry about the rubber band holders, and the other items were loose in the box; they may have been in that bag and needed or they could be extras.edit:In case it's not obvious, bags 1 and 2 are similar to 3 and 4, but contain parts for Gahdok.The rubber band holders I had were from bag 1 and aren't needed.I checked a couple of inventory lists, and it's common to get a half dozen or so extra small parts, so it's likely that those parts are left over from Gahdok.You're probably missing just the hoses.

Edited by Pohuaki

snowballs_c.gif

lhh2.gif

Ah yes, thanks. All of those pieces were indeed loose in my box as well, just not in a bag. So I do have all of Cahdok, then.Thanks a lot!~ Tech Warrior

I AM A TOA OF SOUND. I CAN IDENTIFY DRUM N BASS BY THE VIBRATION OF THE GROUND. I CAN HEAR MAKUTA ROAR FROM MILES AWAY. I AM JUST THAT FREAKING AWESOME.