Hero Factory Villain Firefly - Scorpio/splitface Combiner

Zorrakh

01.jpg

Inspiration (Harvester from Terminator Salvation)

So I built this on Christmas. I built ir from the two Hero Factory sets I got this Christmas. Nothing much else to say, except a last-minute backstory:

The hulking brute Firefly is a notorious berserker and robber, managing tosmash his way both in and out of high-profile, suicidal crimes, such as single-handedlydemolishing the Makuhero Galactic Bank at its grand opening several years ago,while nearly completely emptying out its vaults.Firefly's armament includes an arm-mounted pulse cannon, a back-mounted chaff granade-sphere launcher, a massive electroclaw, and a pair of jets that he uses to catapault himself forward onto his enemies, or using the flames as an offensive weapon. his two smaller claws are made from the sharpest metal known to the galaxy, which he uses in CQC (close quarters combat). He is very agressive and often hops from one area to another, taking out victims that are clumped together, using his jets to manuever.Firefly gets his name for his special trademark: He fires a special sphere from his back-mounted cannon that goes off like a minature sun, blinding his victims and knocking them back.His armor is extremely thick, which allows him to knock down walls with ease, as well as any Heroes that might get in his way.His current whereabouts are unknown, since he only goes after high-profile targets, and only very rarely. It has been two years since he commited his last crime, but Hero Factory is doing its best to find Firefly and bring him to justice.Hero Factory has put out a warning to all Heroes that they shall not engage Firefly alone.

Thanks for looking and please post your thoughts. :)

well all i have to say is amazing. I also love how the new sets just came out and you have already created a moc with them so kudos there for quick work. I find it funny because i actually just got the scorpio set for christmas. I hope you do more mocs like that. There is nothing i can think of that you could improve. I give it a 9/10.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

well all i have to say is amazing. I also love how the new sets just came out and you have already created a moc with them so kudos there for quick work. I find it funny because i actually just got the scorpio set for christmas. I hope you do more mocs like that. There is nothing i can think of that you could improve. I give it a 9/10.

Thank you. :) It's just too bad that the sets are from two different years, so I guess it's not really a viable combiner by Lego's terms, but I would like to try this again, too. It turned out a bit better than I expected. :P

So much weight added on the back. It looks like it could tip over if it's not balanced properly. Otherwise, it's an amazing model.

Thank you. :) Since I did want to make the model hunched over, having extra weight on the back doesn't effect the balance very much. But yes, if I straightened it up, there would be balancing issues.

YES OH SWEET GOODNESS YES!I love the mix of Lime, Red, and black, making it look like scorpio, and not like splitface. The legs are my favorite part, and the only complaint of mine is the back, which has been mentioned before.

Thank you. :) As I mentioned above, it's not too much of an issue because of my intention.