Mnolg2 Trading Q's

aaninja64

So I was playing MNOLG2 earlier today (thanks to Gatanui's BOGA), and I ran into a problem. I need to get supplies, (I'm in Ga-Koro) but the only item I can get from Okoth is a fishhook. All the others need bamboo (I think) and the only way to get bamboo, as I'm sure you know, is with a tool that you need bamboo to get. Help?~DD

Herp Derp

if you seea blue matoran workig on a boat, then go to the left of that screen. there will be bamboo lying on the dock. get the bamboo, and get some cowries shells 10 or 20 i think and you should have sufficiant supplies for a hachet. which is crafted at the person you craft fishhooks from. and if you ever get low on money, trade kohlii bals from po-koro, to ta koro, which will get you twice as much money thsn you spent on kohlii balls. if you have 0 widgets, get seaweed, which you may have someone craft nets from, which you can seel to the boat making matoran.oh, and also, go to onu koro with a fishhook and a string, and then you can help a mining foreman get his tool, and he will pay about 30 widgets, and also, give a lightstone to one of the miners, and he will give you about 30 widgets. dont spend this too soon foolishly, so go to po-koro and buy as many kohlii bals you can get. go to ta koro and sell them all, because they sell for twice as much in ta koro

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I still havent beat onu-koro. go adventuring and get your accuracy up in le-koro, your strategy up in po-koro, and dont go to ko koro yet. and dont forget to trade the koli balls while your at it

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)