Just a word of warning if you're watching the dub; it's only up to about the episode right before a filler arc starts, and that'll take a while to actually be over with, given that it hasn't even started yet. So a good chunk of the anime has still yet to be translated. I believe it had gone on hiatus for a little bit, so that probably played a part in making the anime be so far behind. =/

Ooh, I see; I didn't realize they had the subs in Netflix. My mistake. =P Well, luckily the fullbringer arc is only just starting in the anime; and pretty much everything after a certain episode(You'll know which) is filler until pretty much the second most recent episode.(342)

Ah, that makes sense. I didn't realize that, though. I don't have netflix, so I don't really know things like how that works. Though, at least you get to watch the new episodes before the Dub actually gets anywhere near it. =)

Wait... There are legitimate subs on Hulu? Like, of the most recent episodes? I always just watch them on random fan sites the day after... ~|ET|~

Yeah, it looks like they do. Though I think they only have up to the late 200s. But I've also heard they put up each episode one week after it airs in Japan, so I don't really know.

AXKP5KC.png

Netflix has only subs in instant. If I wanted the dubs (Which I do not to begin with) I would have had to order the dvds. And that would have taken forever so.

Wait....Netflix has bleach? *Brainfreeze* I'm now going to watch it in high quality.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

I wouldn't say Bleach is boring. The problem is Kubo likes to put the story over multiple chapters, but this leads to only a small slice of story being in each chapter, so that it seems like nothing is happening. Reading them together in a collected format actually runs a lot better. That being said, Kubo does seem to use a LOT of Deus Ex Machina to end battles which Ichigo clearly can't win...

100.jpg
Feel the love <3

^ Or, this way: "Getsuga TENSHOU!" "GETSUUGA TEEEEEEEEENSHOU!" "Geeeeetsuga TENSHOOOOOOU!" "Getsuuuuuga TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENSHOU!" "... Mugetsu." "GETSUGA TEEEEEEEEEENSHOU!"(Yes, one shouldn't belong, but I couldn't resist. =P) =P But, the background thing is weird; and I've noticed it too. Partly why I like it when the anime actually gets to that point, mostly so you can have a coloured version of that scene, and have the background. =P

Bleach subs on hulu have everything up to last week's episode, and then there is a skip between episodes 197-266.Anyways, Bleach is kinda annoying with the chapters, since so much is going on now, but only a small bit is in each chapter, I'm really used to getting 4-7 chapters at a time because I buy lots of Graphic Novels (2-3 a month, last month I got 5) of my favorite manga, plus I subscribe to Jump. It's been about 8 weeks since the Shinigami/Fullbringer battles began, and it takes less than 5 minutes to read each weekly chapter... Plus that's about 1 GN's worth of content, I really don't like it when battles are pulled out, there needs to be some actual story progression soon...

Well, luckily there's said to be a colour spread next week(Or, rather, this chapter coming), and from the sound of comments elsewhere, typically that's when Kubo tends to focus on big stuff, or important characters. So, hopefully we might get one of the bigger fights at least next week, or at least a full chapter's focus on one. =P Also, just saw the new ending theme... I'm surprised at it. I wouldn't have thought something that was in there would be, given certain circumstances. /EDIT: Well that's interesting. The second chapter of the Fullbringer arc indeed has a spoiler for some of the recent chapters. Go back and look at the first things to be shown in that chapter, anyone who has read up to the most recent point.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

Yeah, I read the summary, definitely wasn't what I thought it'd be.

However, I wonder if that weakness for Senbonzakura applies even to Attack Form 3 of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi? Because, well, that isn't exactly a typical Senbonzakura technique.

We'll likely get back to Ichigo when these fights finish... Though I don't know why they can't have the current battle alongside that one. =/ Maybe it's to give that fight full attention?

So I watched Memories of Nobody the other day.Are.. are all Bleach movies this bad? It wasn't terrible, but it just felt like 20 episodes of lame filler, complete with unnecessary shoehorning of characters into the plot for no reason, poor character choices for the villains and a plot that didn't have much coherence all crammed in 90 minutes.Senna was good, though, and the movie quality was, admittedly, awesome. I just don't think I want to see any other movie if it's going to be the same of this. I have had about as much filler with the Bount as I need in my lifetime. Ugh. The Bount.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

So I watched Memories of Nobody the other day.Are.. are all Bleach movies this bad? It wasn't terrible, but it just felt like 20 episodes of lame filler, complete with unnecessary shoehorning of characters into the plot for no reason, poor character choices for the villains and a plot that didn't have much coherence all crammed in 90 minutes.Senna was good, though, and the movie quality was, admittedly, awesome. I just don't think I want to see any other movie if it's going to be the same of this. I have had about as much filler with the Bount as I need in my lifetime. Ugh. The Bount.

Senna was the only good thing about the 1st movie, along with the music. Second movie's not too bad...just strange. 3rd movie involves Rukia, and the 4th apparently has Ichigo getting sent to the underworld.... Unfortunately, the movies usually involve some old plot of destroying Soul Society "For the Evulz".

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Yeah, I read the summary, definitely wasn't what I thought it'd be.

However, I wonder if that weakness for Senbonzakura applies even to Attack Form 3 of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi? Because, well, that isn't exactly a typical Senbonzakura technique.

We'll likely get back to Ichigo when these fights finish... Though I don't know why they can't have the current battle alongside that one. =/ Maybe it's to give that fight full attention?

The problem with having the battles alongside each other is even less would happen! And even now it seems all the characters want to do is talk each other to death....
100.jpg
Feel the love <3

Dotcom: Well, I'll say this: None of the movies have any of the manga storylines, so they're all original for that movie. So you have a point about it seeming like filler, but I'd compare it more to the most recent filler arc than the Bount arc, however... In terms of villains, they aren't as bad in the other movies. Like, they actually give more of a reason for the main villain in DDR, though two of the other characters do seem to be there simply for fighting. But the fact that it focuses on Hitsugaya is cool. </pun> Fade To Black sounds cool, and has a different approach to it, in a way. Haven't watched it though(Just one more month before the dub...), but the villains don't seem to be fully villains, but to promote the rest of the plot. Such as the main 'villain'. I recommend you watch it, though, before finding out much about the plot. ;) And Underworld Chapter sounds interesting, and Skullclad sounds pretty cool, but well, I haven't watched it, so... I don't know much about it. But that sounds like it might be the best movie so far. No movie original character will beat Senna, however. She was awesome. =) ET: Gotta agree there. I mean, the only other candidate is Kuugo. And well, we haven't seen him much since that happened, so...(And since half the time we saw him there was a lie...) Shurtgal: Well, it'd take the place of one of the other battles, like the cuteness battle. And maybe flip to that after the battle of the blades finish, and once that's finish, focus entirely on Ichigo once more. But that's true... it'll be more epic when they focus on ichigo solely.