Are anime crossovers OK?

ToaOfStars

I’m new here, and I wanna try making a Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Bionicle crossover. I was wondering if it was okay to make an Alter Ego AU and if animes like Puella Magi Madoka Magica are allowed since this particular anime is kinda dark (*cough cough* understatement of the year, it’s one of the darkest magical girl animes out there *cough*), but I should be okay if I don’t swear or put anything too explicit, right? Also, how do I post my story?

As long as Homura doesn't go on an explicit and profane tirade on how magical girls contribute the most to entropy in the universe, you should be okay.

Psst, check out Princess Tutu.

Thank you for informing me. And yes, I will try that out. I just have to find a way to watch it.

Also, how do I post my story?

After looking through the library rules, it should be fine to just post it in the Epics forum. If you're looking for the button to start up your story, it should be in the top right of the screen. Of course, if your story is shorter (contained in a single post) then it should go in Short Stories.

:smilematoro: