Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

IC: Siris"Orion! You have the key, right? We need to move on to the next area, or we'll all be crushed!" Nobody really noticed how the shockwave shook Sarah, causing to fall onto the floor. If one looked closely, they would notice that her crystal eye, the source of her power, was cracked.OOC: Not what I was expecting. But actually a much better situation than what I was expecting, as long as nobody touches Sarah.

Kraenir/Kakariko Village, Fighting AgahnimIC:

With a dodge to the left, Kraenir hit both projectiles again. Eventually, he'd probably get hit, and that would be the end of it. Might as well have a bit of fun in his dying minutes.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

-==IC: Orion==-Orion paused, but frowned, as he looked toward Sarah, a frown on his face, but he then closed his eyes, and ran off toward the next room, wishing there had've been more time...-==IC: Agahnim==-Agahnim simply dissipated the blasts, and simply caused chains of energy to surround Kraenir."Watch." Agahnim instructed, as he created a barrier between Kraenir and him, and dissolved the one blocking them from Amy, even as he walked toward the girl. Amy was also held in place, and Agahnim thought for a moment, as a glow surrounded his hand."Hyperspace pockets..." Agahnim muttered, and jabbed his hand toward Amy's chest. However, as his hand hit the girl, ripples appeared to form around the impact site; Amy yelled out in pain still, and a moment later, Agahnim pulled his hand away, a glowing silver orb in his hand, as the girl fell limp, no marks on her, however, it appeared she was simply unconscious, though it might not have seemed like that to Kraenir."The Jewel of Sound... So she was hiding it." Agahnim mused, and looked back to Kraenir."You might not think it; but this will eventually benefit everyone. Even if I share a namesake with the one who was manipulated by Ganon and tried to conquer the Dark World; I am trying to help this shattered world..." Agahnim said, as he snapped his fingers, and Amy fell into his arms, the magic around Kraenir slowly disappearing."You are powerless to stop me anyway; it's simply a matter of time." Agahnim said; the last traces of magic gone. However, the question was if Kraenir could rush Agahnim before he teleported away.OOC: Yes, that's important. Not all of them are hidden in dimension pockets like that, though.

ICMordane paused, he had been walking back into the village, but suddenly, the air seemed completely charged with magic. This was never a good sign, the war had come to this village as well. He sighed and fumbled with his pack. People just couldn't leave each other alone.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Dead, unconscious, it didn't matter to Kraenir. Amy was just about to be taken by this self-righteous mage. "Stop!" he yelled, flinging one of his swords at Agahnim. it was meant to be dodged, where it would hit the sign of the inn and cause the heavy block of wood to fall. Whether it hit the target or not, it would hopefully be sufficient distraction get close enough to Agahnin for a deadlock.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

-==IC: Agahnim==-Agahnim moved out of the way quickly, simply snapping his fingers, as the shadows attempted to grab the sign."Do you really hate things in this time being fixed that much?" Agahnim asked, as he prepared to sent the shadows after Kraenir quickly.

IC (Near Kakariko Village)

Mordane picked up the pace, the village was in sight now and he didn’t wish to caught him in a battle with a powerful mage, his magic was subtle, it focused on the dead, which meant he was utterly defenseless if someone decided to toss a fireball in his direction. He hadn’t spotted soldiers from any of the two forces vying for the kingdom yet, this was a positive sigh…And yet, he felt the charge in air increase just a bit. That bit was enough for him to break into a run. He’d barricade himself in the inn if he had too, but he would not die here. If he had his way, he would never die.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Kraenir/Kakariko Village, Fighting AgahnimIC

The momentary distraction was enough for Kraenir to get right beside Agahnim. After all, it only took two of his large strides. However, his sword was back in its sheath and he grabbed the wizard's wrist. "Then tell me exactly how kidnapping a girl will bring this about.

IC (Karariko Village)Mordane rushed into the village, towards the perceived safety of the inn, only to stop dead in his tracks at the sight before him. The mage was here, right in front of the very place he had been fleeing too. He took a second to analyze the situation. The Mage was holding what appeared to be a young girl hostage, with a warrior confronting him over the situation.Mordane cared nothing for the Knights of Hyrule, but he did take offense to presumably innocent people being taken hostage by power-mad mages. Hoping that he had not been noticed, he dived behind a nearby building. Pressed against the wall of said building, he closed his eyes and tapped into his powers.Suddenly his eyes shot open, a dim purple glow emitting from them. In the inn, on the second floor, a figure that lay inert upon the bed lurched to life with the sound of bone grinding against bone. It’s features were hidden by a hooded robe, but the long sword it gripped spelled out it’s intention’s clear enough. It lurched towards the window, and then…There was the sound of shattered glass and what almost appeared to be a free flying robe hit the mad mage from above, knocking him the ground.

Edited by Basilisk

IC: SarahSarah opened her eyes, or rather, eye, as her crystal eye had shattered. Oddly, there were flames everywhere, and her leg was under a rock, so she thought, for a second, that this was still the incident that happened twelve years ago. She then noticed the form of a person standing above her. "Well," the voice said, "you were useful while you lasted. Your fighting back for a few years required me to rewrite some of your memories, but the ones I changed should have returned to normal now. After all, I'm not controlling you anymore. Anyways, I'm glad to be free again, I really hated the personality that got created from all your resistance. Also, be thankful I won't kill you, as I have more important things to do right now." The figure then disappeared in a burst of flame. However Sarah barely noticed any of this, as she was still somewhat in a daze. Why did I try to kill those people? she wondered.She then blacked out, as she had lost all of her strength.OOC: I'll do a profile for the new character whe I have acces to a computer (in a little while), and I always intended for Sarah to be a neutral character, and now was a good time to do it.

ICCover had been covered by the rubble. Didn't slow him down much, though, for the bloody wound on his side fueled him, drove him. Shrugging off the stone was easy, but by the time he did, he was alone.That angered him.---Footsteps approaching from around the corner would've likely tipped the Knights into battle stance, had their ears not been filled by a dull pain, the cause of Jacyk's dragon roar. They wouldn't have had to, anyways. Aran rounded the corner, a cut on his forehead and even Maha making exasperating sounds from the polearm on his back. Dust coated him. "Did we lose anybody? Is everybody okay?" He asked through shaky breaths.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

OOC:Username: TerminusCharacter Name: DianaGender: FemaleAge: Over 1800 years oldRace: FairyDefault Equipment: None, but she uses Fire Magic.Bio: A fairy over 1800 years old, she has been on the side of darkness for most of her life. She has fought Hyrule for hundreds of years, and eventually joined the Army of Darkness. She was the member of the Army of Darkness responsible for the destruction of Sarah's hometown, and also took over Sarah's body by infusing herself in her magic eye, although it took a couple years for her to fully take over her body, and it changed Sarah's memories and created a personality somewhat fused between the two- Diana's hatred for the Knights of Hyrule, and Sarah's general dislike of people who weren't exactly good. When Sarah was defeated, Diana was forced out of controlling Sarah, and returned to the main camp of the Army of Darkness, ready to fight Hyrule again.Faction: Army of DarknessCharacter Description: Her appearance is much like that of a Twilight Princess Great Fairy, however her hair and wings are red. Her clothes are much like those worn my the great fairies in A Link to the Past, and they are also red. She can hide her wings at will to disguise herself among Hylians.

OOC: Oh, never expected that. =O That makes sense.-==IC: Orion==-Orion sighed, as he shook his head."I don't think so..." Orion said, as he looked back to where the room was, wishing he had've had time to save Sarah as well, despite the fact that she had tried to kill them.-==IC: Agahnim==-Okay, Agahnim hadn't planned for that, and fell to the ground, as the robe covered body fell on top of him, causing him to drop Amy's body. Agahnim then flipped up, and grabbed at the robe, throwing said robe at Kraenir in mid-air, even as he shot a bolt of darkness at the body that had fallen on him.

Kraenir took this opportunity to get Amy away from Agahnim, dodge to the side, and gently lay her at his feet. As the mage seemed just as surprised as he did, he assumed that this was a third party. batting the robe to the side, he took in the situation and grabbed both swords, one from the ground and the other from its scabbard. Whether this was was friend or foe, Kraenir didn't know. Still, might as well continue the conversation like nothing happened, "And kidnapping is the best way to go about that. Mhm. Ever thought about asking? Maybe changing your clothes and being nice, instead of forcing them to go with you?"

Edited by Ballistic Jello Pickles

-==IC: Agahnim==-"Unfortunately, people who have the name 'Agahnim' have been outcast from society since the incident a year or two ago." Agahnim stated, and scowled, as things weren't going as planned anymore, and he couldn't waste any more time here...OOC: Have I missed an IC, PL? We could end the fight shortly, if you want. =P

IC: Siris"Well, all of us are here, right? I'd say the most important thing now is that we don't have army members trying to kill us... And right up the stairs is the top floor, right? That means we really don't have too much to go through until we can really get going on our mission!"OOC: Also, I kinda wanted to get on this, even though I'm probably kinda at the tail end of it =P -IC: DianaDiana appeared in Hyrule field, near the edge of Zora's Domain. She was able to use her abilities to sense other members of the Army of Darkness, and she sensed a commotion nearby in Kakariko Village. Something important is going on... I probably won't want to miss this, as it'll be my first real mission in... Twelve years? I might surprise some people, as they might have thought I died twelve years ago." She then used her powers to teleport just outside of the village, where she wouldn't be seen, and she hid her wings. If she couldn't instantly figure out what she was supposed to be looking for, she would easily be able to find out by just asking around- and having a fairy's looks didn't hurt, either. Of course, as she walked into the village, she knew she wouldn't need to ask much in the way of questions, as there was a commotion in the center of town.

OOC: Yes, unfortunately, you are at the tail end of it. =P-==IC: Orion==-"Right..." Orion said, and nodded, casting one final glance toward the room, before he headed off toward the stairs."... What do you think the odds anyone survived that is?" Orion asked with a slight frown.

IC: Siris"Hmm... Well, if it was just the fall, I'd be surprised if they'd died. I've fallen off a roof a little bit higher, and, well, I'm still alive, right? Of course, with all the rubble, that changes things..."IC: SarahSarah finally came to her senses, turning over the past twelve years over in her head. She had killed a large amount of people, of course, she was being controlled by that fairy. She wanted to try to make everything right, but first she had to free herself from the rocks. Her upper body was fine, most likely because any rocks that had hit her armor had shattered. She then got to work on freeing her legs, which were under a few smaller, but still heavy, rocks. She was surprised at her own strength when she picked up a rock on the top, but then sighed with relief, as this would probably be easier than she expected. I'll wait around once I free myself, so I can apologize to those people.IC: DianaDiana had quickly begun analyzing the situation. An Army member, Lealna, had a guitar, which apparently was the target in this mission, and since the army had won that part, she saw no need to intervene. In another area, two people were fightng- one seemed to be a mercenary, and the other was using magic, and ther was a robed figure and a girl there too. Of course, the one using the magic had a glowing, silver orb, and that was enough to pique her interest.

Edited by Terminus

ICAran caught the gyst of Orion's message, and kept mum. Maha didn't."Do you mean the girl?"---He walked with a limp, and a disappointed growl to emphasize every step. Mumbling something incoherent, Jacyk patrolled the crumbled room. Looking for bodies? Likely. His left calf had had an argument with a jagged piece of granite, and lost, so he kept his off hand on the wound to stem blood flow. He didn't need to get more angry. He wasn't concerned about only having the one free hand, though. If any enemies decided to come back for round two, releasing his wound would spring him into overdrive. Finally, the whiff of something alive caught his attention, and a sick smile crawled on his face. Dust still coated it, so he looked a sickly yellow. Using his spear to prod around in the darkness, and using its sparks to light the way, he eventually found the broken body of a girl, trapped by stone. Took him a few seconds to recognize her. One of her eyes was shut, the other was flickering open."Uh, sorry I screwed your plan." He said, and for the first time since meeting Sarah his voice wasn't entirely guttural. He sounded human. "I blame that guy I was tusslin' with. Really weak in here, eh?" Using his spear, he flicked the stones off her legs, freeing her. She looked hurt, and confused. Probably could've done it herself, but somebody needed to show a little class, right?

Edited by ~JC~

Just edited in an IC for you, Term.IC"What?!" Maha shrieked. Aran tried to calm him, telling him to hush, but the boy wouldn't listen. "Are you serious! She was insane! She tried to kill us! She said she was going to kill us! Why would you possibly want that psycho alive?"

IC: Sarah"Uh... Thanks." She wasn't quite sure what to say, as this was the Army guy, and nearly nobody knew she was being controlled, so a sudden personality change might surprise him. "Anyways, it doesn't matter now. They're likely gone now, or close to getting this place back..."IC: Siris"Well, we are new knights, and I'd personally like to go through this without killing anyone, if possible. Also, did you notice her eye? It seemed to be connected to her powers, so if we manage to destroy that, she shouldn't be too much of a threat anymore."

Edited by Terminus

IC"No I didn't notice her eye!" Maha hollered, phasing into existance in front of Siris, face burning brighter than the rest of him. "I did notice her thrashing around ya buddy, and saying we're going to be eliminated at all costs! Good riddance if she died! Are we saving people or are we saving bad guys?"---Jacyk shrugged. "We can probably still catch them. I'm Jacyk, by the way."

IC: Siris"I'm not entirely sure how you feel about killing people, since you're already dead. But I'd much rather take away someone's ability to fight than killing them, unless, of course, you'd like some company," he said with a smirk, hoping Maha would get his point.IC: Sarah"I'm Sarah," she said, as she tried to figure out a way out of this. "If you want to go after them, go ahead... I'm not in much condition to fight at all, I need to take some time to fix my wounds..." She hoped that he would take her suggestion, as she was getting nervous. This guy didn't seem too bad, but he was a part of the army...

-==IC: Agahnim==-"I'm sorry, but that is not an option. The entire world is messed up far beyond repair, except by extraordinary measures. If you wish to stop me, gather an army. Until then, I will continue my plan." Agahnim said, and shrugged, as shadows wrapped around him, sending two last bolts of shadow at the mysterious person that had fallen from the window, and Kraenir, before the shadows, and Agahnim, vanished.OOC: Sorry about fleeing so quickly, but the jewel itself is important. =P-==IC: Orion==-"... She wasn't fighting us because she wanted to." Orion said, as he sighed."I know you might not have recognized it, but there was something odd; she thought the Knights had been around all along, even though they had been gone for many years... And this whole situation was caused by an incident a few years ago." Orion said, as he recalled the last meeting they had had, but shrugged."It doesn't really matter now... As Siris said, with all the rubble, they're both probably dead, though I don't know about that other guy."

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

IC: Siris"I noticed that she seemed a bit odd, with all the talk about the knights... And I noticed that, right before the room collapsed, she seemed different, she seemed like she had lost all her emotion, like she was in a trance, or like she was being manipulated."IC: DianaDiana watched as the person with the silver jewel vanished. She wanted to know more about it, so she went to the person he was fighting, the mercenary-looking man, to inquire about it. He seemed to be talking to the hooded figure, so she politely interrupted. One wouldn't usually expect a member of the army of darkness to act nice and polite, but she had mastered manipulating people a long time ago, as it was incredibly helpful for getting, well, pretty much anything. "Um, excuse me, but do you know anything about that person you were just fighting?"

ICThe robe fell away from the figure as it rose once more, the robe falling away due to the damage sustained to it by the energy blast. Nothing stood before them but a skeleton, seemingly moving of its own will.

IC"He was big." Maha muttered, interest in Sarah waning. "Big enough to shout that whole room apart. Wasn't there something we were supposed to get from there?"---Jacyk hesitated, contemplating the idea in his head. He eventually let loose a scratchy sigh, and fished a sizable hunk of stone with his spear, and dragged it behind him, then took a seat. His left hand was still clamped firmly on his thigh. "Probably shouldn't leave you here. It was your mission." He said, his appetite for destruction appeased for a little while. He needed to satisfy his human half. "You probably shouldn't give up so fast, though. You said it yourself, Dark Link isn't big on failure."

OOC: That would probably be best.IC: Fin and Saira (Lon Lon Ranch) With Ingo holding on to his foot, it was hard for Fin to keep his balance and he fell on to his back, slipping out of Ingo's grip. Scrambling on to his front, he launched himself at the farmhand, not realizing that Ingo was gathering up power again.OOC: You can knock Fin back for a bit and take Malon.

IC: DianaNecromancer... That was her initial reaction to seeing the skeleton, as she saw it wasn't any undead-type monster, plus the traces of magic she could sense around the skeleton. She then disappeared from where she was standing, and began searching for this Necromancer.IC: Siris"Well, we got and used the key, if that's what you mean."IC: SarahSarah was getting much more nervous. However, she thought she might want to go along, because she wasn't sure what would happen to her if she didn't. "Well, I'm not in any condition to fight..." She then remembered what her mission was. "Of course, I wouldn't need to, considering that my mission is to follow the Army members. The others aren't really any of my concern, either, as they are affilited with the knights, but it wouldn't matter if they... Died..." Sarah had tried to stay as calm as possible, but a small hint of nervousness came out at the end.

Kraenir/Kakariko VillageIC:

"A little bi - oh, well, that's interesting. Obviously you aren't undead, or at the very least you are a very odd one... Hey, where did that random girl go?"

IC (Karariko Village)Suddenly, the skeleton collapsed into a heap of bones, as lifeless as one would expect from a corpse.Mordane, freed from his spell ducked away from the area about the inn, heading for a nearby alleyway. The girl was safe, the mage was gone, and he saw little reason to stay about. It would just complicate things.

ICMordane froze, the black robes did make it fairly obvious. With a sigh, he turned to face the fairy. "Yes. I am." He shifted his back a bit, on the off chance he had to outrun an angry mob, he didn't want his books damaged.