Perfect Cell...as A Bionicle

It finally happened. I'm obssessed with Dragon Ball Z.ZMoC-14: Perfect Cell (Bionization):An android created from the genes of the world's greatest fighters, Cell came back in time to absorb Androids 17 and 18 to achieve his Perfect Form. Now Cell has unstoppable power, and no one knows what he's going to do with it...not even him!ComparisonBack viewExo-Zadakh vs Perfect Cell"Child's play.""Oh snap..."Boot to the face!"Now do you see your foolishness?"Firing an energy blast"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"CarnageAll things considered, I'm fairly content with how he turned out. I wish he could cross his arms, though...Considering making a Cell Jr. to go along with him.

The head is weird and juts out. I suggest the Technic armor plate things (You know, the parts that you see on technic sets to fill out the outside layer) in green (The Skopio forehead parts in green). It would look much better. Second, I would suggest a maskless Nuva face instead of a Metru one. It's much closer in color. Lastly, it seems much squatter and bulkier, but you could just say it was Power Weighted Perfect Cell.

aouROFb.png

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't actually seen any MOCs of Cell before, but, I believe this is pretty close, especially looking at the comparison. Obviously doesn't have the face markings, but I doubt that's really possible on a MOC. especially a Bionicle-based one.But a very good job, and does seem very close. Obviously it's a little more bulky, but I don't think there's much that could be done there, simply due to how Bionicle Based Building is, and how Cell looks.

I think for the most part you did well on recreating Cell. The limbs and wings are great, but the chest and head have some problems, more so the head. I think the HF feet jut out too much and seem out of place a little.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

It's not bad but as other have said the head needs work.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.