The Chuck Norris Joke Topic

Jonathan Crane

Chuck Norris never intended to make movies, people with cameras filmed what he did every day.If you have £5, and Chuck Norris has £5, Chuck Norris has more money than you.Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 minutes.It takes 14 puppeteers to make Chuck Norris smile, but only 2 to make him destroy an orphanage.Some people wear Superman pyjamas, but Superman wears Chuck Norris pyjamas.When Chuck Norris looks in the mirror, nothing appears. There can never be a second Chuck Norris.There is no 'Control' button on Chuck Norris' computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.Chuck Norris has a vacation home on the sun.If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.When Chuck Norris goes out to eat, he orders a whole chicken, but only eats it's soul.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

• 2 weeks later...

A bridge in Slovakia is slated to be named after Chuck Norris.I'm... I'm not sure what the punchline to real life is supposed to be.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

When you read these jokes, Chuck Norris laughs.Chuck Norris can't spell. Spelling can Chuck Norris.Agatha Christie never wrote a novel Chuck Norris couldn't solve on the first page.Chuck Norris tripped over the tower of Pisa. That's why it leans.Atlantis sank because Chuck Norris stepped on it.
From the desk of Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

Edited by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

• 2 weeks later...