Matoran Universe vs the Axis powers

Alexander123

The Axis powers as of July 1940 from WW2 are placed in the Matoran Universe their goal is conquest of the Matoran Universe. The Time is immediately after Matoro uses the mask of life. The Matoran Universe is not unified and diplomacy from the various factions can be attempted.  

• Round 1
  • The peninsula on the Northern continent becomes Italy and all resources and soldiers in Italy will be teleported to the Northern continent.
  • The cities of Berlin, Munich, Danzig, Nuremburg, Vienna, and occupied Paris are teleported  to the Southern Continent along with the Atlantic Wall in the north of the continent and the entire armed forces of Germany throughout the war.
  • The main Japanese islands are placed in the southern islands, along with Iwo Jima and Okinawa, Japan has all their resources and troops from the above date.
  • Victory: destruction or surrender of either the Matoran Universe or Axis.
  • Round 2: same as round 1 but both sides fight to the death
  • Bonus Round: the Red Army is teleported to Metru Nui how does their arrival change things. 

4 minutes ago, Laval- Master of Energy said:

… sensitive discussions that aren't supposed to happen on BZP? I don't know if this should be reported or not.

No, OP's just trying to set up another power battle; I just don't think he thought it through and realized that maybe it's not a great idea to pit the MU against Hitler. I can see this devolving into a flame war about Nazis all too easily. It may be wise to close this thread before we get there.

Edited by Sir Keksalot

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

3 hours ago, Alexander123 said:

Your right I probably didn't think this through. I apologize if anyone was offended, for the record I do not sympathize with the Nazis or approve the policies they conducted. (I would close this topic but I dont know how to). 

Only a mod can close topics.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

There's nothing wrong with a hypothetical match-up between BIONICLE and real-world powers. As long as discussion revolves around military strength and tactics—not political ideologies or other sensitive subjects—this thread can stay open. I will be monitoring this topic to make sure this rule is followed.

In the future, if you think a topic or post breaks BZPower rules, please use the report button. Continuing to post in the topic wondering if it does or doesn't break the rules is spam.

now that the go ahead has been given. I think this will come down to whether or not the ammo during ww2 can pierce the armor of the MU residents. if most ammo types cant pierce the armor of the MU residents then they win if the ammo can then the Axis win since they have the range advantage and charging infantry into machine gun nests is a very bad idea. though toa of stone and earth would be helpful in taking the ground out from under the axis infantry and tanks so even if the human bullets do pierce the armor the MU residents are not as helpless as before. The Japanese navy could also fire artillery from the ships or use planes and bombs to blast the MU residents from long range. unless the MU inhabitants  have some kind of long range artillery type weapons or AA guns then the Japanese win from shelling them out of range of whatever range weapons they have. another thing that could swing it to the MU is the morale of the Human soldiers suddenly being teleported to an alien world and being set upon by mechanical demons (form the human point of view) using the land against them. like I said before it will ultimately come down to how resistant their armor is to Human bullets and bombs. if there resistant than the MU can win with few casualties but if the armor is not resistant than they take a lot of casualties and likely lose.   

Edited by Gzstg