The New Movies

Dark_Stranger

Which films are you looking forward to seeing this year?Some of mine, in order of release:The Woman in Black (February 3). As you might have guessed from my sig, I am very excited about this one.Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengance (February 17). Have you seen the trailer? You know that part where Nicholas Cage mutters "Heck, yes."? That pretty much sums up my entire attitude towards this one.John Carter (March 9). I haven't actually read any of the original John Carter stories but I'd like to sometime. The awesome trailer is definitely a plus.The Avengers (May 4). Seriously, is there anyone who isn't excited about this movie?Dark Shadows (May 11). Interesting premise + Johnny Depp = WIN! Bonus points for the supernatural elements.Snow White and the Huntsman (June 1). Finally, people are starting to remember how fairy tales were before Disney got ahold of them: REALLY FRAGGIN' DISTURBING.Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (June 22). I still haven't gotten around to reading the book, but this promises two things I can really get behind: sei-irreverent comedy, and bloodthirsty monsters. WHEE!The Amazing Spider-Man (July 3). Shaping up to be much better than those other three...The Dark Knight Rises (July 20). Words are unnecessary. They'll just be drowned in the tidal wave of awesome, anyway.The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (December 14). I've been waiting for this one for a looooong time...What are yours?"But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

Edited by Than the Moa
pulling a letter out of a filtered word doesn't make it better

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Really the only three movies on my radar are Prometheus, The Hobbit, and Lincoln*. Woman in Black and Brave also look like movies I would enjoy, but whether or not I rush to see them depends on the reviews they get. Horror movies generally don't fare well, but I'm hoping Woman is an exception.*That's the Spielberg movie, not the vampire hunter one.

BZPRPG

The Dark Knight Rises will be epic. Even though Bane is barely bigger than me. XDThe Avengers, Brave, and Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted are other ones I'm looking forward to.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

1: The Dark Knight Rises2: The Avengers3: World War Z (Hopefully)4: The Hobbit5: Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Mostly Prometheus, The Dark Knight Rises and next year, the as of yet untitled Star Trek sequel.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Easily my most anticipated is The Hobbit: An unexpected journey. Is there anybody who is not excited for that movie?

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

http://www.bzpower.c...opic=123&st=120

My latest MOC! http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9379

the as of yet untitled Star Trek sequel.

That's coming out this year? Cool.
No, next year. :) I posted it because I forgot that this topic was about 2012 alone. xD

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~