Full Set Of Krana/kal, Misprints And Other Rares For Sale!

Reya

Rules:You pay first. No exceptions.I only need money. Please do not offer anything elseI accept cash (send at your own discretion AND EUROS ONLY) and Paypal.You pay for shipping and if applicable, paypal costsOkay so I have the following:Full set of Krana which includes both shades of purple krana ($80 USD)Full set of Krana-Kal ($45 USD)Rare collectible set which includes the following ($25 USD)Orange Vahix2Misprint White ruruGold VahiCopper HunaInfected Hau OldaBZPower BrickTanooka

Hey, I will post here again when i recieve the Kraata and stuff from you. But here is just a thought i was having, You might want to consider an auction style, you could auction off the everything seperate, such as the full set of krana kal for a starting of 10 bucks, with your own custome set reserve price. then give people a time limit, and hope it reaches that reserve. Your a great guy to trade with and i'm sure all of your items are in Quality condition. Like i said though, it is just a thought...ThanksMC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hey, I will post here again when i recieve the Kraata and stuff from you. But here is just a thought i was having, You might want to consider an auction style, you could auction off the everything seperate, such as the full set of krana kal for a starting of 10 bucks, with your own custome set reserve price. then give people a time limit, and hope it reaches that reserve. Your a great guy to trade with and i'm sure all of your items are in Quality condition. Like i said though, it is just a thought...ThanksMC

I was considering it, but I doubt anyone will reach the reserve price. No one is buying here and this is the reserve price. Furthermore, B/S/T isn't active enough to do a proper auction for these particular items.PM me when you get them, m'kay? :)