Rocka Vs Xlr8R

PROCTOR

This is part two of three, with Rocka being a modded set and XLR8r blatant ben 10 name ripoff being an original MOC

Face OffRockavsXLR8rAnd why not some backstory to explain why Rocka isn't fighting Black Phantom?After Black Phantoms defeat, Hero Factory immediatly sent Rocka out on another mission,this time to capture the notorious XLR8r, a villain capable of reaching speeds nearlyincomprehensible to the naked eye. To take XLR8r down, Rocka has been given a new laser crossbow,capable of being either a single barrel crossbow or triple barrel laser rifle,and a new hex shield. Rocka must be careful, now that XLR8r lost his arm,he began to use more erratic methods to get what he wants, and that could spell defeat for our hero.Gallery

wow i really like your moc. the color scheme is very smooth and the head looks really good. it's simple but not too simple to appear bad. i can not really think of anything else to say.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Rocka is great, he looks alot more natural than the set. I love how you attatched the sheild to his armor and his belt. XLR8r is cool. His robot arm is well done, and looks the part even more than the rest of his robot self. His wings, with the silver mixed with the blue curves, look a bit awkward. Some rocket booster type parts may look better. His head is very cool, but like Jetbug, it's just too long. A smaller top armor piece might improve it. Overall these are great, and keep pretty well to the set style of building while looking better.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

I really like Ro0cka's belt.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.