Aaron Mcgruder's The Boondocks Comis Strip And Tv Series

Toa Zaz

Old topic died, so discuss it here.Judging by the last topic, not a lot of you have heard of this...EDIT: Either they haven't heard of it, or they hate it.

Edited by Toa Zaz

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Why so many haters? You can't tell me it's got nothing in it for anybody on here...This makes me wonder a little about BZPower's main audience.

Edited by Toa Zaz

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

It's not really anime, just anime-influenced, but the comic strip was really popular, so they made a very successful show out of it. The problem with the show is that, due to the length of production time, it can't really cover current events, unlike the comic strip.

I'll give you a bone man, I thought it was pretty hilarious, and that MLK episode still gives me chills.Wish I was more in tune with the comic series. McGruder seems like a really smart guy and the ones I have read were all pretty top notch.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Finally, somebody who actually likes it...Yeah, that MLK episode was pretty insane. I still can't believe they got away with that...They have collections of the comic strip out, if you're interested. They might not have the strip's last year out yet, though...