Surrender Or Run Banner

~garnira returns~

Not bad, Garnira. It's nice to see more people posting graphic art here.The text looks nice with the image you used. You chose a good font and color.Unfortunately, the banner as a whole seems rather low quality. Did you use Paint to make this? If you like making banners, look up GIMP. It's a free, safe image manipulation program. It does much, much more than Paint can, if you take some time to learn it.Also, try saving the image as a PNG file instead of a JPG next time. PNG images are much higher quality.It looks like you have an eye for making good banners. I would like to see more from you in the future. :)

Edited by Fantasia

Not bad, Garnira. It's nice to see more people posting graphic art here.The text looks nice with the image you used. You chose a good font and color.Unfortunately, the banner as a whole seems rather low quality. Did you use Paint to make this? If you like making banners, look up GIMP. It's a free, safe image manipulation program. It does much, much more than Paint can, if you take some time to learn it.Also, try saving the image as a PNG file instead of a JPG next time. PNG images are much higher quality.It looks like you have an eye for making good banners. I would like to see more from you in the future. :)

thanks for the advice! this is in fact gimp and i believe that the quality was messed up upon shrinking it to a size that can be used as a banner.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I really like that font - that's Blade II, right? Usually people use some sort of Soviet-style font, but I think it fits.The text seems kind of bland, though ... if you could do something to spice it up a bit, that would be nice. Some sort of shadow or something, at least.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I really like that font - that's Blade II, right? Usually people use some sort of Soviet-style font, but I think it fits.The text seems kind of bland, though ... if you could do something to spice it up a bit, that would be nice. Some sort of shadow or something, at least.

yes the font actually is blade 2 and i'm not quite sure why it became so bland it was bright and vibrant at first. Must have messed up when i re-sized the image.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife