Hapori Tohu Vs. Hapori Dume Banners

~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

The Dume banner might be a little more menacing if you were to have some faint outlines or pictures of Vahki hordes in the background.As for the Dume vs. Tohu banner, you might want to make the transition a little less jarring. You could do this by lengthening the cross-fading transition between the images - right now, if you have any sort of transition, I cannot see it. Secondly - and you should do this even if you don't modify anything else - please make the "vs" in a different, neutral font and color. The split between the v and s contributes greatly to the jarring feel of the banner.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

may i ask why there is a war going against the 2.?Well must say i like the vahki banner but i would have liked to see maybe some darker colors. maybe a black and dark green color. the hapori tohu banner is great but i don't understand what that little circle of light is supposed to be about.So if i had to choose a side i would go with hapori dume,Edit by bones: It's loosely on-topic, so I'll allow this, but please talk about the art, too, okay?

Edited by Shadow Reaper

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

may i ask why there is a war going against the 2.?

it was based on when hapori dume took over bzp in 2004 (or was it 2005?) but this could be the birth of a short story!
ok that makes more sense. is there any real difference between the 2?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

it was based on when hapori dume took over bzp in 2004 (or was it 2005?) but this could be the birth of a short story!
see for yourself:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=77904

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

see for yourself:http://www.brickshel...ery.cgi?f=77904
well i will admit i liked the color scheme that the vahki power had.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu