Lucas Valor 3.0

Hexann

Here is a constraction MOC I made a long time ago in galaxy far far away.....If you count November 2011 as a long time ago.I thought I had more pictures of it but this should do for now I will probably post the other pictures soon.Here he is!111219-203118.jpg 111219-202652.jpg111219-202722.jpg111219-202751.jpg111219-202947.jpgI finally got the other pictures of him enjoy!

Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 2.0

Not bad. You could use a picture of his back, though, to give a better idea of how those attachments back there work.As for the actual model, his forearms are a bit to bulky and cluttered compared to the rest of him, but other than that, he's a fairly solid little MoC."But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

Edited by The Main Man

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Now I can, silly computer. :PAnyway, as I said before, nice MoC. I like how you kept the colors somewhat together. White for the body, gold for the lower arms and legs, etc.The right arms seems a bit to bulky, almost if you want to add more to the rest of the arm to even it out.Its a nice little MoC. :)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Not bad. You could use a picture of his back, though, to give a better idea of how those attachments back there work.As for the actual model, his forearms are a bit to bulky and cluttered compared to the rest of him, but other than that, he's a fairly solid little MoC."But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

I am working on getting the pictures of the back and sides I just need to find the pictures.

• 1 month later...