Selling Bionicle Collection

That Klaresh Dude

I would had a list of all my Bionicle at one point, but lost it. So name what you want, and I'll see if I have it. I have A LOT too. Also, I only take paypal, but do ship world wide. I also have over ten custom pieces (well made, not sharpies, actually painted) I need to sell.EDIT: Nevermind, I can't ship worldwide anymore.

Edited by Nova Three

ayy lmao

do you have any 01 rahi, any tohunga, any excess bulks of parts, any 01 masks to spare, or any '03 kohlii matoran?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Alright, here's a list then.* means they're on ebayVakama Metru and HordikaNuju HordikaKiinaAxalaraTahu Mistika and MataSkrallWhite VahkiGavlaGali NuvaTakadoxCaraparEhlekMazekaKiropPohatu Mata (will only sell if you're willing to pay more than another person who wants to buy him)Jaller MctoranHahli KohlitoranLewa MataGahlokTakanuvaMacku MctoranMata Nui w/ custom maskVastus*Jaller Mahri*Antroz*Matoro Mahri*Tarduk*Vican*Takua and Pewku*Ackar*Gelu*Strakk*Berix*Gresh Star*Nuhrii*Tuma*Toa Ignika*Atakus*Kongu InikaMatoro InikaTahu StarPhotokTanmaLewa PhantokaTarixMetus

Edited by Nova Three

ayy lmao

• 3 weeks later...