Think About It.

Jonathan Crane

Sooooooo, think about these questions, and answer them:

• [*]If Ben Franklin was killed, would he have been important enough in U.S.A. history to be concidered "assassinated"?[*]If you could have 1 free day (NOT A WEEKEND) to do anything you wanted, would you rather, a) go to Disneyland, or
http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png, LEGOLAND?[*]If Vegitable Oil is made from vegitables, and apple juice is made from apples, what is baby powder made from?[*]Since water is H2O, why doesn't it light on fire, since fire needs oxygen, and hydrogen is flammable?

Add me on Steam!: Bionicdeadpool Productions TTV: Bionicdeadpool Twitter: Avenging_Odin

FatherlyDismalIberianmidwifetoad.gif

1. It depends on WHEN he was killed2. legoland3. It's made from what regular powder is made from, It's just that they harvest it unripe and when it's young; hence the baby4. you are amazing

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

1. It depends on when, where, and for what reason (as stated in the above posts) he was killed. If he was assasinated, say, toward the end of his life, he would probably still have made history books. Not quite sure I understand this certain ponderence.2. Always wanted to go to Legoland. Been to Disney several times though.3. Freeze dried pineapples, naturally.4. For the same reason that Sodium Chloride, or salt, doesn't kill us when we eat it despite it's base elements being poisonus individually.

1. This question has already been answered satisfactorily.2. Matter of opinion. I would choose neither.3. Talcum powder, or, increasingly frequently, corn starch.4. Because fire needs atmospheric Oxygen to burn (O2), and it is diatomic Hydrogen (H2) that is highly inflammable. Water is non-flammable, because it is an entirely different molecule from molecular Oxygen or molecular Hydrogen.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

• [*]well i don't he would.[*]legoland!!!! never been planning on going sometime[*]that's one of those questions better left unanswered[*]u know good question sounds like a job for the library which is 4 hours away from me so i'm not going to bother

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.