Practice & Idea Spewing

Uncle K.

woah... If these are use in your comics contest entry, you have a REALLY good chance at winning this. from what I know, no bzp comic (other than the supposed yours) has such a level of detail. I can't wait to see your entry; keep it up!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Awesome work you have here. I really love your way of colouring, and especially the textures. They're great, and give the characters a really lively appearance.Something I am not too fond of is the length/width of the upper torso; it seems a bit bulky in comparison with the rest. That's only my opinion, though. ^_^Overall, your work is awesome, and I envy your skills. :3

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I really love your way of colouring, and especially the textures. They're great, and give the characters a really lively appearance.

Thanks! For the actual project I've backed down on the outlines. They are much less prominent to blend better with the backgrounds that I don't have time to do more than lay down blocks of color for. Everything's more modeled now, probable less relate-able, but alas.

Something I am not too fond of is the length/width of the upper torso; it seems a bit bulky in comparison with the rest. That's only my opinion, though. ^_^

Every part of them seems to be flowing, except for the slightly boxy chest area.

Thanks for the honest feedback, although I would like to point out the original Tohungas' torsos, as they were quite literally rectangles with the tiniest bit of trapezoidal shaping on the sides. I wanted to really exaggerate it and make it clear these are not the Matoran from 03, since the legs, arms, and light-gray heads all suggest that) The waist was rounded out to give contrast with the square above, as well as a tribute to the slight rounding right at the bottom of the sets.The arms were originally going to be ribbon-like, with the fat hands, but I needed them to be able to do more (such as swim) so I eventually gave them my favorite type, largely influenced from the Mask of Light. I tried to be practical when I designed them, but also consider my limited time and create something easy to draw multiple times.But thanks again despite my stupid excuses