Kestora

Taipu1

Couple of questions on the Kestora. There's a lot of mystery around them, we don't know much. BS01 said they were made by the Great Beings. If so, where was this confirmed? And why are there none on Spherus Magna, or in the MU robot? Also where was the silver city pocket dimension meant to be, and how did they get there?

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

It was confirmed in the OGD, as with most things, inferred from the fact that they're residing in two explicitly isolated GB creations. The GB's are basically the answer to all of this; for what purpose is something that has yet to (and at this point, probably won't) be revealed. They created the Kestora, and are responsible for placing them in the City of Silver as well as the Red Star, keeping them out of the MU robot (and obviously not allowing them on Spherus Magna, considering what happened with everything else that they let loose on the planet).The pocket dimension itself, like all other dimensions (NOT alternate universes, mind you), is just a dimensional add-on to the MU.We were obviously supposed to learn a lot more about the Kestora, but since the serials have gone on hiatus, that's sort of a dead-end.

My theory is this: The Kestora were originally created to maintain parts outside the MU but are still related and necessary, which they did not want to use Matoran for. In accordance with bonesiii's "cyberclay" theory, putting Matoran outside the MU could screw with destiny. So, the Kestora were created as external maintenance. We've seen this before, in the Bohrok. Now, when the Matoran migrated to the island of Mata Nui, since they were still on the robot, if not in it, destiny was only slightly messed with. But, take them and shove them into the Red Star, they are no longer guided by destiny. To avoid removing Matoran from destiny's influence, the Kestora had to be created.

aouROFb.png

Couple of questions on the Kestora. There's a lot of mystery around them, we don't know much. BS01 said they were made by the Great Beings. If so, where was this confirmed? And why are there none on Spherus Magna, or in the MU robot? Also where was the silver city pocket dimension meant to be, and how did they get there?

I believe GregF stated that they were a creation of the Great Beings. There are none in the MU robot, and never have been. They reside in the Red Star and in the City of Silver Pocket dimension. As for the Pocket dimension itself, BS01 doesn't say much, but I believe there used to be something on the page that said it was created by the Great Beings, but it might have been deleted because of a lack of a source, or simply lost from the problems BS01 is experiencing.Hope that helps.

It was confirmed in the OGD, as with most things, inferred from the fact that they're residing in two explicitly isolated GB creations. The GB's are basically the answer to all of this; for what purpose is something that has yet to (and at this point, probably won't) be revealed. They created the Kestora, and are responsible for placing them in the City of Silver as well as the Red Star, keeping them out of the MU robot (and obviously not allowing them on Spherus Magna, considering what happened with everything else that they let loose on the planet).The pocket dimension itself, like all other dimensions (NOT alternate universes, mind you), is just a dimensional add-on to the MU.We were obviously supposed to learn a lot more about the Kestora, but since the serials have gone on hiatus, that's sort of a dead-end.

Question answered.Thread closed.