Hero Factory Creation Dump

Squishyfrog

Recently I've been making some little creations that really don't merit their own topic, so I decided I'd just dump them here. Enjoy, if at all possible.

*All thumbnails link to larger pictures*

Breakout Drilldozer

bodd1.jpg_thumb.jpgbodd2.jpg_thumb.jpgbodd3.jpg_thumb.jpgbodd4.jpg_thumb.jpgbodd5.jpg_thumb.jpg

I designed Breakout Drilldozer here to be sleeker and stronger than his original form. I guess he's okay.

Contaminator and Rufus Sanitizer

c1.jpg_thumb.jpgc2.jpg_thumb.jpgc3.jpg_thumb.jpgc4.jpg_thumb.jpgc5.jpg_thumb.jpgc6.jpg_thumb.jpg

Contaminator and Rufus Sanitizer were a combiner made from Toxic Reapa, Stringer and Furno 3.0. I don't know if you can see it, but Contaminator's eyes are those little red spots underneath the bubble armor. Rufus is wearing some anti-contamination boots and glove or something. Yeah, Rufus was made from the remaining pieces. xP

Toxic Tank

tt1.jpg_thumb.jpgtt2.jpg_thumb.jpgtt3.jpg_thumb.jpg

This was basically an attempt to fill out TR's torso a little bit more, but it got a little out of hand and eventually evolved into this.

Captain Goldboot

gb1.jpg_thumb.jpggb2.jpg_thumb.jpggb3.jpg_thumb.jpggb4.jpg_thumb.jpg

This is a character I've tossed around for awhile now, but I'm pretty sure this is close to his last version. In hindsight, I would have changed his head color to lime green.

Turbulence

t1.jpg_thumb.jpgt2.jpg_thumb.jpgt3.jpg_thumb.jpg

Turbulence is another character that I've done different versions of, but this is the most recent. My favorite part is those lower legs.

Meltdown 2.0

md1.jpg_thumb.jpgmd2.jpg_thumb.jpgmd3.jpg_thumb.jpgmd4.jpg_thumb.jpg

This was just a try at making Meltdown in a 2.0 form. I think it looks pretty close to his original.

Thunder 2.0

t21.jpg_thumb.jpgt22.jpg_thumb.jpgt23.jpg_thumb.jpgt24.jpg_thumb.jpg

This was also a try at making Thunder in 2.0 form, but with more creative liberty.

Pyro

p1.jpg_thumb.jpgp2.jpg_thumb.jpgp3.jpg_thumb.jpgp4.jpg_thumb.jpgp5.jpg_thumb.jpg

Despite being named Pyro, he has no relation to fire. In his first version he had flamethrowers, but in this version I removed them and was at a loss for names.

So I guess that's the end. Hope you enjoyed and, as always, comments are very much appreciated.

Edited by Count Bleck

overlordsukapon.png

wow u have had alot of time on your hands. i've always liked thunder and drilldozer and i think you served them well with your revamps/re creations of them. so kudos to u

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Let's see...-Breakout Drilldozer looks miles better than the original--simpler looking, but somehow also more interesting. The horns are particularly nice.-I actually think Rufus Sanitizer is a lot cooler than Contaminator, who just looks jumbled.-I never really thought Reapa needed to be improved, but Toxic Tank isn't bad.-Captain Goldboot is a solid effort, but the oversized foot winds up just looking clunky.-Turbulence is undoubtably the best of the bunch. The tubes give him a very dynamic look, and you managed to make lime and yellow work together beautifully. And yeah, the lower legs are very nice.-I'm of two minds about Meltdown 2.0 He's so much like the original I couldn't spot the differences in the thumbnail--which is cool, but also seems to kind of defeat the purpose of revamping him in the first place.-Thunder 2.0 is somewhere between Meltdown and Drilldozer. The exaggerated claw is what really makes it work.-Pyro has an inventive torso build, but the silver on his back disrupts the otherwise solid color scheme."But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Whoa - Pyro is the best, followed by Turbulence and Captain Goldboot. All three are top-notch HF designs with great color schemes (although gold and lime in the same MOC is questionable). All the rest are pretty good, but of course there is only so much one can do with HF.

wow u have had alot of time on your hands. i've always liked thunder and drilldozer and i think you served them well with your revamps/re creations of them. so kudos to u

Thanks, and yes, I probably have way too much time on my hands.

-I actually think Rufus Sanitizer is a lot cooler than Contaminator, who just looks jumbled.-Captain Goldboot is a solid effort, but the oversized foot winds up just looking clunky.-Pyro has an inventive torso build, but the silver on his back disrupts the otherwise solid color scheme.

-Contaminator does look quite cluttered, now that I think about it.-CAPTAIN CLUNKBOOT-Yeah, but I was at a loss for other back armor.Thanks on your other comments!

These are incredible. Why didn't Lego make their sets like this?My Favorites:1) Turbulence (excellent tube usage. Looks speedy and epic. Reminds me a little of Nujanii of BF2)2) Breakout Drilldozer (Love that armoring. You left very little uncovered)3) Toxic Tank (just looks good)

Thanks much!

Whoa - Pyro is the best, followed by Turbulence and Captain Goldboot. All three are top-notch HF designs with great color schemes (although gold and lime in the same MOC is questionable). All the rest are pretty good, but of course there is only so much one can do with HF.

Thanks for the comment! Turbulence seems to be a big hit.

overlordsukapon.png

Out of all of those, Pyro is my favorite. They're all great, but the way you used the Furno helmet is very good. Drilldozer 2.0 is my second-favorite. The way you integrated the Furno-Hawk-Wings was good. For that matter, adding all of the elements was very good. It gives him a more naturally villainous feel. In third, and a close one at that, is Turbulence. Seeing as how I have slight red-green colorblindness, it's a little difficult for my to pick out the lime and yellow pieces on the MOC, but overall, it's very nice. :)

Woah! Quite a collection of MOCs here.Drilldozer looks good! The armor makes him look much more muscly, and he'd need that muscle to lift that drill off the ground. I like that you used the original armor from the set (the black upper piece and the 7 long armor piece), and even kept the 'third arm' there on the back, very nice! The horns do look a little large, but looking at him from the other angles, they work, and do make your Drilldozer look ferocious.. almost like a bull in a way. The pair just below look good, only three sets? Wow. Contaminator looks a decent villain. I do like the 3-jointedness on the legs, and the way TR's head's used. Makes the load on his back look solid. I quite like the acid or gas or whatever it is spurting out the tanks on the back.. and just now I noticed the what you were talking about, with Furno's armor acting as the eyes. That is pretty clever. :) Rufus Sanitizer(smart) looks okay, a basic hero with a consistent color scheme. I do like the pickaxe on the right arm, creative use of so few pieces. TR/TT looks a fair bit more armored now, I like that. His armor still sort of bulges away from the torso, and I like it, because it makes TR look less 'human', more of a monster villain. However, I would have liked it more if his lower legs had a little less cladding( like a 4 or 3 long), to keep with how the original set looked, and to keep with the non-human vibe I got from the original set. As for the Hero foot on the back- smart. On to the Captain, his name pretty much sums him up. Pretty consistent color scheme, I do like the lime tube through the back of the torso armor there, could be a necklace or just a tube keeping the character alive, or just fueling the weapon, who knows. The torso armor makes me wonder if the character is a HF Hero or someone else, he doesn't look all that threatening to me. I love how you used the Rocka helmet as the heel of the boot, knew there had to be another use for that piece. I almost want to try doing that now.. almost. Good looking guy overall. I had to look twice at this Turbulence guy. All those tubes just swirling and snaking around through the armor are something to look at. They excite me a little, don't know why. The color scheme reminds me of an old "Doc Ock" toy from Spiderman that I used to own. I like the use of the leg armor (I've done the same with Xplode on Eurobricks) and how well the helmet works on this guy. Great job with him!Now.. to Meltdown. I have seen others build him in 2.0, I've even built him myself(with the wrong color tentacle :/ ), and most have kept him consistent with the original. I do like that you've kept the original lower legs, and made the upper legs look as close to the original Ben10 legs as possible. I do like the way you put the tanks on, very much consistent to the original set, and the armor. I like how he still looks mostly yellow and black, much like the other villains of the first wave, with a color and black, and others added if needed. His torso looks well bulked up, and I do like that, but I feel the 3 long black armor above his head sticks out a little too much. Overall though, nice job. :) We gotThunder rolling in next.. and the weather appropriately fits for typing this where I am right now. I love that claw-crusher, really do. It's a great use of those 3.0 tusks/wings, it's bulky, and it looks ready to do some damage! (in my head a crowd cheers, like at a monster-truck rally. Weird, I know.)The rest of him looks well bulked-up too, and I do love the addition of the new rounded armor on top. Remember what it said on the site about him being able to roll up into a ball? That just makes me really happy. The claw as a spine-blade on the back is pretty great too.. overall I am just loving this revamp.And finally, last but not least, the Furnorilla Pyro. Looks a bit beastie, not bad at all. The use of the Furno helmet is very nice, I've seen others try it, and it fits well here. The quaza-spike as a tail is nice, and the backwards 1.0 torso is pretty cool as a front torso. The color scheme is pretty consistent, red and black, though I can't help feeling that the back armor clashes a bit with the rest of the guy.. there isn't any other silver to balance it out My bad, there is a piece holding the tail on. BUT, I do feel a little bit somewhere else might make it look a bit better. The character overall looks bulky and strong, and ready to knock a couple of Hero heads together. An impressive collection of Hero Factory creations at 'the dump', It's pretty good work, and I hope to see more from you in the future. :) Cirkit

Out of all of those, Pyro is my favorite. They're all great, but the way you used the Furno helmet is very good. Drilldozer 2.0 is my second-favorite. The way you integrated the Furno-Hawk-Wings was good. For that matter, adding all of the elements was very good. It gives him a more naturally villainous feel. In third, and a close one at that, is Turbulence. Seeing as how I have slight red-green colorblindness, it's a little difficult for my to pick out the lime and yellow pieces on the MOC, but overall, it's very nice. :)

Thanks for the nice comment! Glad you enjoyed these.

I had to look twice at this Turbulence guy. All those tubes just swirling and snaking around through the armor are something to look at. They excite me a little, don't know why. The color scheme reminds me of an old "Doc Ock" toy from Spiderman that I used to own. I like the use of the leg armor (I've done the same with Xplode on Eurobricks) and how well the helmet works on this guy. Great job with him!

Thanks, and yeah, I saw that Xplode. It was funny, because I made Turbulence before I saw your Xplode. Great minds think alike, I suppose. :)

We gotThunder rolling in next.. and the weather appropriately fits for typing this where I am right now. I love that claw-crusher, really do. It's a great use of those 3.0 tusks/wings, it's bulky, and it looks ready to do some damage! (in my head a crowd cheers, like at a monster-truck rally. Weird, I know.)The rest of him looks well bulked-up too, and I do love the addition of the new rounded armor on top. Remember what it said on the site about him being able to roll up into a ball? That just makes me really happy. The claw as a spine-blade on the back is pretty great too.. overall I am just loving this revamp.

Wow, lol, I wasn't even thinking of Thunder rolling up into a ball when I added that Bubble armor. But it does work for that. Thanks for the nice comment!

And finally, last but not least, the Furnorilla Pyro. Looks a bit beastie, not bad at all. The use of the Furno helmet is very nice, I've seen others try it, and it fits well here. The quaza-spike as a tail is nice, and the backwards 1.0 torso is pretty cool as a front torso. The color scheme is pretty consistent, red and black, though I can't help feeling that the back armor clashes a bit with the rest of the guy.. there isn't any other silver to balance it out My bad, there is a piece holding the tail on. BUT, I do feel a little bit somewhere else might make it look a bit better. The character overall looks bulky and strong, and ready to knock a couple of Hero heads together.

Yeah, I know that the silver is kind of jarring, but I couldn't think of anything else at the time-- DUH, I could have used black. Oh well. Thanks for the comment. :)Sorry I didn't reply to all your comments, but I'm kind of lazy right now. But thank you very much for commenting on all of them in such great detail. :)

overlordsukapon.png