Characters that should have gotten their sets and combi models.

Hi, guys. Throughout Hero Factory’s history, there have been some major characters that got sets. Some are shown through combo models. However, there are some major characters didn’t get sets or combo models. The TV episodes did show us a few exclusive characters visually. 

So, in my mind, there is a list of characters that I feel should have their own sets or combo models: 

1. Thresher.
2. A combo model for 2010 Mark Surge, Dunkan Bulk, and Jimi Stringer. Same build as Lucas Valor’s, who is a combo model of Preston Stormer, William Furno, and Natalie Breez. This model would be a Hero with a unique design, like Valor. 
3. Von Ness. 
4. A bonus pack that has Stringer 2.0, Bulk 2.0, and Rocka 2.0. 
5. Alford Witch (somehow). 
6. A combo model for Breakout Breez, Nex, and Bulk. One for Rocka, Stringer, and Stormer. There is already one for Evo, Furno, and Surge. Both of these models would be new Heroes from the Alpha 1 Team, like the other guy. 
7. A combo model for Thornraxx, XT4, and Core Hunter. One for Black Phantom, Voltix, and Speeda Demon. There is already one for Toxic Reapa, Jawblade, and Splitface. Both of these models would be new villains who are mutated industrial robots and dangerous enemies to the Hero Factory and Black Phantom, like the other guy. 
8. Stringer’s Brain Attack form. 
9. His Brain monster foe. 
10. Nex’s Brain Attack form. 
11. His Brain monster foe. 
12. The Brain maker. 
13. A member of the Galactic Conspiracy, like Karter. 
14. An Invasion From Below set where Stringer, in his Battle Machine pilot form, is surviving his Battle Machine. 
15. Same with Nex. 

As a bonus, Rocka’s Breakout helmet without a heat vision scope. 

So, there. Lego could have focused more on Hero Factory and have made those things. Sadly, a lot of wasted potential. Plus, probably budget problems. Would have been cool if these things were to happen. It’s consistency. I’m sure you can figure out how to make the combo models.

• Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)