The gap between Brain Attack and Invasion From Below

Hi, guys. I have been thinking about the Brain Attack story arc (2013) and Invasion From Below (2014). There appears to be a gap between them. 

Usually, the Hero Factory captures or just defeats the main antagonist of one of the story arcs at the end.

In the Brain Attack episode, there’s a diabolical Makuta-Teridax wannabe who created the Brains. He sent them to destroy the Hero Factory at their home planet, but the HF defeated them. Then, a small swarm of the Brains were hiding in a giant hole in the Hero Factory building. They attacked two miners. Nothing else happened. However, in the 3rd and 4th Secret Mission books, the Hero Factory is doing fine. I think some Heroes must have noticed this swarm of Brains and defeated them before the events of the books. The Heroes are still worrying about the Brains. 

In the 5th book called Mirror World, there are large Brains from an alternate universe who were evolved, have wings, create mental blasts (like Hakann), and do telepathy. They can still mind-control beings, but the beings would burn out quickly. When someone’s mind is read by a Brain, the Brain can read the info while the host can read the Brain’s mind, too. People could survive that way, and their info wouldn’t be gone after the Brains finished reading the people’s minds. 

In the books, there is this group of villains called the Galactic Conspiracy, who hates the Hero Factory. At the end of the fifth book, the leader is thinking about attacking the Hero Factory soon after Preston Stormer threatened to find him. Stormer felt that the GC is coming closer. 

After the events of the books, the 2014 story arc happened, and this one has nothing to do with the previous events, as there is the Brain maker (and maybe some Brains) and the GC at large. Plus, some villains, probably Von Nebula, at the end of Episode 9: Breakout Part 2 in 2012, planning to use the Hero Factory’s schematics, stolen by Black Phantom, to make a Villain Factory (I don’t think the Brains are the Villain Factory). The Brain maker has at least a copy of the schematics to try to find the Hero Factory building’s weak spot. This is all a coordinated plan that is forgotten. 

Well, I can make a theory about what happened to the Brains and their maker before the 2014 story arc. The Brains were attacking the Hero Factory again after the events of the fifth book. This time, they would bring the prime reality’s large Brains with them (I would like to think that the large Brains exist in the main reality, and the Brain maker may have cloned them to make the small Brains). The Heroes would fight and defeat the small Brains again, but the large ones would retreat to the Brain maker. The Heroes would have to follow them to the Brain Factory. The Heroes would find the Brain Maker, who would unleash the small Brains on them. The Heroes would have defeated the maker, the large Brains, and the last batch of small ones. The Heroes would bring all of these evil beings to jail. Now, that would have been a real ending to the 2013. This could explain why the Heroes weren’t worrying about the Brains in the 2014 story arc. It’s something you could make a fanfic about. I wish there is an episode that could be about all that. 

As for the Galactic Conspiracy, well, I would say they could be defeated in either during that attack or after the 2014 story arc, before the Villain Factory would fight the Hero Factory, if the story continued. Plus, the alternate reality had evil robotic guards called Jolters, so I would like to think the prime reality has versions of these guys, and these versions would serve as guards for Von Nebula and the Villain Factory.

Edited by Lenny7092
Make things clearer and added a couple of things.
  • Upvote 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's a good enough way to make sense of LEGO's bizarre choice to end two consecutive years of Hero Factory with unresolved cliffhangers.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!