Marbles

00dude00

Why's it blurry? From what I understand in Blender, blurring isn't a problem. At least, I've never encountered it.If you could, say, upload the .blend file or have a screenshot of it in Blender, that'd go far in proving it was actual CG and not a blurry picture made to look like it. If it is entirely made in Blender though, then it's an awesome job.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

If you made that one hundred percent in Blender, kudos to you. Those look almost real. The map texture below is a nice touch. Are those particles in the air dust particles?

yup, they are dust particles

Why's it blurry? From what I understand in Blender, blurring isn't a problem. At least, I've never encountered it.If you could, say, upload the .blend file or have a screenshot of it in Blender, that'd go far in proving it was actual CG and not a blurry picture made to look like it. If it is entirely made in Blender though, then it's an awesome job.

yeah, I overdid the depth of field in cycles, and didn't want to re-render it :Pthere isn't much to see, considering that most of the work is post processing and textures, but here are some screens:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/816136s/Moviesceneredoproj/screen3.pnghttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/816136s/Moviesceneredoproj/marblesscreen1.pnghttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/816136s/Moviesceneredoproj/screen2.png

Ah, I see. xDWell, with the whole proof thing out of the way, it is a pretty good job. I'd really like to see a clean picture, if you ever get the time, as with it in focus it'd be near impossible to tell it apart from the actual thing.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong