So, You Want to Read Bionicle + BIONICLE Short Stories Audiobooks

joev14

Hey all!

For those of you who recall, nearly a decade ago I helped create Dramatized Audiobook versions of Chronicles: Tale of the Toa & Beware the Bohrok. Since then, I've been working alongside a fine gentleman by the name of Toa Tapio Nuva who has gathered many members of the community to create audio versions beyond the ones that myself and the ANP team created back in the day. I wanted to share today as I've got several pieces of exciting news!

First up, over the course of the last week I've posted remastered versions of the entirety of Bionicle Chronicles. All of them contain narration by yours truly, as well as music and SFX from the Mata Nui Online Game Series to help immerse listeners into the story.

Second, I recently released an audio version of the Bionicle short story: Tentacles, and will continue releasing the remaining short stories over the course of the next several months.

Finally, I launched a video today called "So, You Want to Read Bionicle", detailing how best fans can follow Bionicle's media through the years. Below is a playlist link that begins with the aforementioned video, along with audio versions of nearly all the books, serials, and short stories throughout the years (this list will be updated over time to include what we're missing).

The Full Bionicle Audio Story

Special Thanks to everyone who has participated in helping me with our project, or any of the other videos linked in the playlist. I've included several names below; if you've helped with any of these videos and would like to be included, please sound off below and I'll add you to the list. You rock!

Special Thanks:
ToaTapioNuva
SkullKid
EljayJohnson
GreySnow
PirateJenna
MrSciFiGuy
VakamaMetruNui
IXRollOutIX
Kretta
KanohiZatth
ToaAyeff
TheSkeletonMan939
Dungeoner Harold

Tory
Nemetron
Packy Nuva
Geargus Archfiend

Luis Alarcon-Ramos

Edited by joev14
  • Like 1

Amazing work. It's crazy to see how dedicated fans are to finding new ways to explore the story, even after all this time. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar