Other People Thought's About Contest's

tourmalinex

Me and my compatriots have been thinking about hosting a building contest. For two years work was being done on creating a very amazing prize. However, we don’t know if a contest judged, by a set of judges would be liked. Most contest are judged by votes from a community.

We been working on a Grading Characteristic Scale for MoC that would apply for our contest. However, we would not reveal that. This is how elimination would take place with 100 MoC.

Screenshot2023-11-07200500.png.364d7d1843fa4c7e845389113085fd23.png

19 hours ago, tourmalinex said:

creating a very amazing prize.

come on I told you not to melt 20 of toa mata Nui's mask together and call it a 'prize'

(jk) 

anyway⤵️

19 hours ago, tourmalinex said:

However, we don’t know if a contest judged, by a set of judges would be liked

first of all how many judges would there be? too many judges can really spiral an expert review formant.  moc league 2023 uses this systemimage.thumb.png.f778f452b197c7a6b4d804a5b1974a31.png

maybe you could reskin this?

but anyway sorry for the ,long post but I would be complete for it as the judging would be more consistant.

image.gif.f0b625d4fc4c82b928516a036fc1cf5a.gif

The contest would not follow what is normal in building contest for MoCs. 

Building Constraints

Contest Theme:

Unique Parts, Parts We Like To See

Building System Restriction

Not Graded: Cosmetic 3D Printed Part Allowance

Not Graded: Rubber-Band Allowance

Detrimental Factors – Not Allowed

Lego studio entries with 3d color modification of parts and MoC that can only exist in a digital environment.

Editing images of MoC to hide issues that related to its structure and how it stands. For example, if your MoC needs nylon wire to help it stand it, it is not qualified to be in the contest.

MoC must be built for this contest.   

Are plan is still host it on BZP. However where thinking about putting a flyer in a brick&mimi fig advertising the contest.

Issues with non-internet bassed people is that the contest allows 3d printed parts and those are banned in most contests. Also that Lego blocks sould bellowed if you can build a bionicle with them. That there is no 2th and 3th place prize.

We will be doing a sign up document, to see how many people are involved.

• Like 1