Looking for new friends!!

JesmondToaOfFood

Hello!! my name is Jesmond but its fine if you wish to call me Jesse. I am 29 years old and I love Bionicle and have since I was 6 years old when they first came out!! I also love pokemon, Harry Potter, trains and Furby and stuffed animals!!! I collect Bionicles and other legos and model trains and Furbies and stuffed animals. I am looking to make new friends hopefully close to my age who still love Legos and Bionicles and other toys and collectables. unfortunately all my friends i grew up with say theyve outgrown all that stuff but i say theres no such thing and I never will!!! as a result of my age and interests im rather lonely. I heard about this site from someone i spoke to briefly at Mcdonalds when he noticed me telling the woman behind the counter that I collect pokemon stuff and wanted one of every kind of pokemon toy they had. he was like "you still like pokemon? me too!!" we started talking and he said he loves legos and since i do too we became friends. He said he loves Bionicles and told me about this site. He said he quit going on this site because he once had an agreement to trade Bionicles with someone through the mail and they never sent him anything so since he sent first he lost his Bionicles forever!! he said if it werent for that this is a great site and that I could make friends on here! so Here I am!! Is there anyone out there who shares interests with me who is close to age 29 and will be my friend? 

• Like 1

Hello there, and welcome to the site! :) 

This definitely is a good place to find friends who love lego and bionicle. I know at least one other member who enjoys crafting stuffed animals as well (see topic link below).

It's a good community, we'd be very happy if you're able to stick around and get to know some of the locals.

Again, welcome, hope you enjoy your stay!

• Like 2

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

55 minutes ago, TERIDAX941 said:

Hello there, and welcome to the site! :) 

This definitely is a good place to find friends who love lego and bionicle. I know at least one other member who enjoys crafting stuffed animals as well (see topic link below).

It's a good community, we'd be very happy if you're able to stick around and get to know some of the locals.

Again, welcome, hope you enjoy your stay!

oh I just realized that I was supposed to reply like this!!! my bad!! I was wondering why I didnt see a way to directly reply to your comment rather than comment a new reply on my topic lol then I saw the "quote" button. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Same. I’m pretty close in age. I was (and still am) into Bionicle although I haven’t tried to add to my collection in a while. I’m always looking to add more “friends”. I have a wide array of interests. From music, to history, to religion, animals, and other things. Im 31 at the moment if that’s ok.

• Like 1