Advanced Mobility Suite

Tattorack

Its a multi purpose mech-walker using one golden Rahkshii, one Toa Ignika glider (y'know, the one he stole from the Green Goblin?) and one lego technic crane truck.http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/055/6/3/lego__advanced_mobility_suite_by_tattorack-d4qsvft.jpg

Edited by Tattorack

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

I really like the cockpit on this, and the weapons look really nice, too. However, other than that, the MOC seems particularly simple: it's hard to tell from the small pictures (is there any way you could post some individual, larger photos?), but it looks like essentially an Agori/Av-Matoran build with a cockpit built onto the top and front. Still, it looks all right, and the colors work nicely.It's hard to give a good review with the small pictures, but if you post larger pictures, I will definitely look at them. May I suggest www.brickshelf.com or www.majhost.com for hosting pictures, in the future?Overall, though, looks like a nice MOC, even if the body (other than the cockpit/head) is somewhat simple. Nice job.Oh, and one other thing: Toa Ignika's glider is really pretty dissimilar to the Green Goblin's ;)-:t::n:

sigbanner.gif

Moving to BBC (also I was expecting a high-tech, ambulatory hotel room :( )

This goes with BBC? Oh well... I thought it didn't because it didn't have anything to do with Bionicle...(Hight-tech ambulawhat!?)

I really like the cockpit on this, and the weapons look really nice, too. However, other than that, the MOC seems particularly simple: it's hard to tell from the small pictures (is there any way you could post some individual, larger photos?), but it looks like essentially an Agori/Av-Matoran build with a cockpit built onto the top and front. Still, it looks all right, and the colors work nicely.It's hard to give a good review with the small pictures, but if you post larger pictures, I will definitely look at them. May I suggest www.brickshelf.com or www.majhost.com for hosting pictures, in the future?Overall, though, looks like a nice MOC, even if the body (other than the cockpit/head) is somewhat simple. Nice job.Oh, and one other thing: Toa Ignika's glider is really pretty dissimilar to the Green Goblin's ;)- :t: :n:

If I had an actual camera I would've done so, but unfortunatly I had to make do with a mobile phone...Dispite that, the images are very large (I had to scale them down a bit actually), and what you see above is a poster sized image.On [a site] you could zoom in until a single image fills the whole screen (for some reason or other the link above doesn't do that :/ ).EDIT: Oh wait! I fixed the problem! It should now be HUGE.Edit: "BBC" does not mean to imply that creations posted here have to be in-line with the Bionicle canon. It is traditionally the home of creations using pieces found in Bionicle sets, or Technic in general, while SBC is for those using the traditional System bricks.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-
Please don't mention sites with comments. (Deeplinking is fine, though.)

Okay, that's better! Much easier to critique what I can see clearly :P .I love the cockpit even more seeing up close. It looks good, but is also functional in that it can hold a minifigure. It's cool that the jackhammer can actually work, especially since it has a good appearance in addition to functionality. The colors, like I said before, are well done: you consistently stick with a few certain colors.I'm not sure what I think of the gun, though... While it looks nice, with an inventive build, it seems a little impractically large for the mech. Maybe it would work better with another MOC? Anyway, the jackhammer's still great.My only other suggestion would be to maybe do something with that rocket nose cone on his back. Don't get me wrong, it looks great on the MOC, but I feel like it's a great opportunity to build a jetpack or something similar onto him. But, that's really up to you (as are any changes you might make or not make).Still, overall? This is a really cool MOC. Great job.-:t::n:

sigbanner.gif

Okay, that's better! Much easier to critique what I can see clearly :P .I love the cockpit even more seeing up close. It looks good, but is also functional in that it can hold a minifigure. It's cool that the jackhammer can actually work, especially since it has a good appearance in addition to functionality. The colors, like I said before, are well done: you consistently stick with a few certain colors.I'm not sure what I think of the gun, though... While it looks nice, with an inventive build, it seems a little impractically large for the mech. Maybe it would work better with another MOC? Anyway, the jackhammer's still great.My only other suggestion would be to maybe do something with that rocket nose cone on his back. Don't get me wrong, it looks great on the MOC, but I feel like it's a great opportunity to build a jetpack or something similar onto him. But, that's really up to you (as are any changes you might make or not make).Still, overall? This is a really cool MOC. Great job.- :t: :n:

Well thanx! :P The gun? I wanted to beat James Camaron with it, thats why its BIG. :winner: (Though, admitedly, its rather bulky)Jet pack...? Hmmm, you've just given me an idea; I'll be keeping the rocket cone where it is (without it, that part looks... empty)but what about seperate equiptable items on it back...?(I'll have to expieriment a bit, since I'm a bit afriad on what it might do about its balance/looks/manuverability...) Edited by Tattorack

I really like it. It's simple, but has is very well built and I love how it has functionality. Personally, I like the comically large gun. Why would you want to build a mech that could only hold a small gun? :PAnyway, the only criticism I have actually isn't about the MOC itself; it's about the pictures. The inside pictures have some weird lighting that makes the MOC hard to see. I think the light is too bright. But this isn't the artwork forum for photography, this is BBC for MOCing ability, and I'd have to give the MOC itself a 9/10. Great job! -don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg