A month between Journey’s End and present day?

Hi, guys. I was reading over this BioSector01 page, https://biosector01.com/wiki/BIONICLEsector01:Chronology . It says that the two story serials, “The Yesterday Day” and “The Power That Be” take place a month after Spherus Magna was restored. I question this because I don’t think it should take that long. I mean, here’s what I understand: 

1. There is a golden-skinned monster created. He, along with an army of Skakdi and the Toa Mahri, went outside of the Matoran Universe after it was damaged. He built a castle in seconds with his power. Then, Annona showed to challenge the monster. The monster and Sahmad won the fight. 
2. Lewa and some folks were in the Great Spirit Robot’s Core Processor, but Teridax threw them away when he was heading to Bara Magna. Then, Vezon showed up and saved them by putting them in a deranged Great Being’s fortress in Bota Magna. The folks are arguing about freeing him or not. Lewa got bored and then went outside. He then got captured by some Jungle Agori. Then, after a Teridax was destroyed, Velika showed up and planned to blow up the building. Apparently, the argument felt like days. Lewa hadn’t returned to this group since he left the building. What’s he doing now? Hanging out with the Agori? 
3. According to The Power That Be, when Gaaki was exhausted, it is said that “she had been working for days to help sea creatures and other ocean dwellers to migrate from the ruined Makuta robot to the safety of Aqua Magna.” Kopaka then came to tell Gaaki about the golden-skinned monster. Kopaka spent much of the day observing the salvage crews. In the evening, he and Pohatu met Lesovikk. On the next day, they found Karzahni’s dead body. On the next day, Kopaka and Pohatu were preparing to go find Lesovikk. The two “rode north for three days”. I think they were using Sand Stalkers and may have ended up in the place where Tarduk and his friends encountered five Element Lords earlier. That’s where they met Gaardus and then got stuck in the Red Star. 
4. At the beginning of The Yesterday Quest, Onua sent three Toa and Gelu to find the Great Beings. Several days later, in Bota Magna, they were attacked by Vorox from there. A day later, the Vorox played a hunting game on the heroes. The Vorox are sent by Velika to do this. 

So, there. To me, it’s almost a week since Journey’s End. I would like to think that the Red Star situation and Vorox situation may be happening at the same time. Of course, it would be hassle traveling around the Matoran Universe to salvage stuff and dismantling the two giant robots from Journey’s End. Did Greg Farshtey said that the events in the story serials happened a month after Journey’s End?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I think you may be misreading the BS01 page a little. It says everything post-Journey's End takes place "less than 1 month prior to Present Day". 

That page only uses months and years as its metrics, so "less than 1 month" would definitely encompass the periods of days mentioned in your examples above. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

12 hours ago, confused piraka said:

well if you want to look at it objectively, the universe is on pause. if you look at it creatively, the universe is when ever you want it  you want it.

No offense, but that’s not constructive. You didn’t answer my question. 

4 hours ago, Nato G said:

I think you may be misreading the BS01 page a little. It says everything post-Journey's End takes place "less than 1 month prior to Present Day". 

That page only uses months and years as its metrics, so "less than 1 month" would definitely encompass the periods of days mentioned in your examples above. 

Oh. Okay. Thanks for clarifying. I knew it felt sort of off.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)