Twitch Tuesday

As it does, the week has wound around to become Tuesday again, which means it's time for some videogames! Swing by the BZPower Twitch channel starting at 7:30 PM Eastern as we play some more LEGO Brawls and see how much progress we can make on mastering Owen Grady. After tonight's stream, we'll be taking the month of February off to reconsider and retool our future streaming endeavors, so tune in tonight while you can!

View the full article

20 hours ago, confused piraka said:

what time is this in pacific standard time? im going to try and be there if possible

Sorry, but that was Tuesday of last week. Normally, you could've tried again the following week, but as he mentioned in last week's stream, there will be no streams at all for the entire month of February. After that, your guess is as good as mine, as he's planning to spend this month adjusting his schedule or something like that. I don't know anything about his real life obligations, so you'll need to ask Black Six yourself if you want more information.

Besides, it's should be obvious that 7:30 pm Eastern would mean 4:30 pm Pacific. Just basic math.

• Like 1

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.