We need soundtracks and concept art from Hero Factory

Hi, guys. What the title says. We need soundtracks and concept art for the Hero Factory TV episodes. I mean, Bionicle: Mask of Light, Bionicle: Legends of Metru Nui, and Bionicle: Web of Shadows have a lot of concept art and soundtracks shown. So should Bionicle: The Legend Reborn, Bionicle: The Journey to One, and the HF TV episodes. Like TLR and TJtO, HF only had little bits of concept art. We should email Lego for these things. If you guys know someone who worked on these things, that would be great. There. I said it. Don’t argue with me.

• Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 3 weeks later...

It's a possibility but it's unlikely to happen as there simply isn't much demand for it. I do remember some of the HF jingles but other than that nothing. Unless you can assemble a large number of people wanting the HF soundtrack it is unlikely to happen. Although perhaps you could email the composer (assuming you can find his contact info). 

It's time to move on.

On 3/15/2024 at 6:30 PM, masterchirox580 said:

It's a possibility but it's unlikely to happen as there simply isn't much demand for it. I do remember some of the HF jingles but other than that nothing. Unless you can assemble a large number of people wanting the HF soundtrack it is unlikely to happen. Although perhaps you could email the composer (assuming you can find his contact info). 

If I composed music for Hero Factory, I would pay LEGO to make sure no one ever found out.

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

5 hours ago, Master Inika said:

If I composed music for Hero Factory, I would pay LEGO to make sure no one ever found out.

Sick burn. 

In all honesty the HF specials were just typical cheap kids entertainment. I'm not sure what the makers of those specials think about their work a decade on but I don't imagine it's a highlight on their resumes. Either way those cheap kids specials really don't age well as you grow older. In fact with a few exceptions most of what I watched as a kid is unwatchable at this point. 

It's time to move on.

On 3/20/2024 at 6:39 AM, masterchirox580 said:

Sick burn. 

In all honesty the HF specials were just typical cheap kids entertainment. I'm not sure what the makers of those specials think about their work a decade on but I don't imagine it's a highlight on their resumes. Either way those cheap kids specials really don't age well as you grow older. In fact with a few exceptions most of what I watched as a kid is unwatchable at this point. 

For sure. I have tried to rewatch them before and take some nostalgic value from them the way I do with the Miramax trilogy or even TLR and it's just not there.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

On 2/23/2024 at 5:34 AM, Lenny7092 said:

Hi, guys. What the title says. We need soundtracks and concept art for the Hero Factory TV episodes. I mean, Bionicle: Mask of Light, Bionicle: Legends of Metru Nui, and Bionicle: Web of Shadows have a lot of concept art and soundtracks shown. So should Bionicle: The Legend Reborn, Bionicle: The Journey to One, and the HF TV episodes. Like TLR and TJtO, HF only had little bits of concept art. We should email Lego for these things. If you guys know someone who worked on these things, that would be great. There. I said it. Don’t argue with me.

Emaling Lego themselves just for the soundtracks is silly, wouldn't it be better to discuss that topic with the composer who made it?

• Like 1

emote_3.png