Its So Strange...

Toa Ignika

Hey guys. I was just wondering if i was the only one who thought that Evo (Breakout) looked a lot like the guy from Metroid Prime, which is kinda weird in a slightly copycat kinda way, not that I'm complaining but I just wanna put it out there.Also, and I do not mean anything offensive when I say this but why was Evo in the 2.0 movie speaking with an Asian-ish (I could have heard wrong) accent, did Yoga or some meditating thingy (something from Asia, and if I'm not wrong, India specifically) and have a yellow colour scheme? And also, his Breakout version seems to be shorter than every other character for the series. I mean isn't it a little strange?I understand that they are not humans and the topic of race does not apply at all in the same manner as how humans in real life see it which is why I'm not at all disturbed by it or offended but it does seem a little strange doesn't it?I'm not complaining, I still intend to get LEGO sets for a long time to come but I just thought I might point my observations out to see what you guys think.

This is my signature, I couldn't think of anything witty or cool or something to put here so I'll just be a total doofus and state the obvious that this is my signature. Have a nice day~

P.S. does anyone know of a online source for Bionicle in Singapore? I really wanna catch up on my childhood by buying the old Bionicles I never got to buy back then.

For the record Samus, aka the protagonist of the Metroid series, is female. The only similarity I see between her and Evo is the arm cannon, which isn't even remotely similar.And his accent sounds rather american to me. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say with those supposedconnections to stereotyped Asian characteristics. I guess that's what is making me a bit frustrated here; referringto stereotypes like they'd be relevant at all.I really can't see anything 'strange' about Evo as a set, and I'm still a bit dumbfounded as to what the point here is.

26203.jpg