I have a 810NICLE Day related question.

If every past 810NICLE Day since 2021 focused on a story year that happened 20 years before that specific 810NICLE day event, do you think that there could be a specific pattern that could potentially explain why I think 810NICLE Day 2030 could be about BIONICLE Stars?

• 2 weeks later...

The pattern is that each one focuses on the line from 20 years ago.

• Upvote 1

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

• 2 weeks later...

I would go with what Lorentz says. What that being said, here’s what I hope in this day, Mask of Destiny could do for us: 

2005 (would happen in 2025) - Concept art and exclusive content from Bionicle: Maze of Shadows game, perhaps 
2006 (2026) - Find out the guy who sang “Piraka Rap”. Plus, concept art and exclusive content from Bionicle: Heroes, and the Bionicle online games in 2006, like Voya Nui Online Game. Also, we are missing advertisement animations for these three Toa Inika, Nuparu, Kongu, and Hewkii. 
2007 (2027) - Concept art and exclusive content from the Toa Mahri games 
2008 (2028) - Concept art and exclusive content from Battle for Power and Mistika games 
2009 (2029) - Soundtrack and much more concept art from Bionicle: The Legend Reborn (like plans for it). Plus, concept art and exclusive content from the Glatorian Arena games 
2010 (2030) - Concept art and exclusive content from that 2010 online game called Agori Defender, perhaps 
2015 (2035) - Maybe more concept stuff from the 2015 online animations (like plans for them). Concept art and exclusive content for the Mask of Creation game 
2016 (2036) - Soundtrack and much more concept art from Bionicle: The Journey to One (like plans for it). Concept art and exclusive content for the Mask of Control game. 

Hero Factory is very much related to Bionicle, so I hope it will get the same treatment: Original plans and concept art for the sets, combiners, Television Episodes, Secret Mission books, online games, Hero Factory FM, and Lego Club Inside Scoop stories (I mean, there are some cliffhangers, Stringer and Nex did not have their own Brain Attack forms, Invasion From Below forms, Brain foes, or Battle Machines, Stringer and Bulk did not appear in Ordeal of Fire, the following three Heroes, Breez, Surge, and Evo, did not appear in Savage Planet). Also, concept art and soundtracks from the episodes. Plus:
2010 (2030) - Concept art and exclusive content for Mission: Von Nebula. 
2011 (2031) - Concept art and exclusive content for Creep Crushers, Jungle Crushers, Mission: Ordeal of Fire, and Mission: Savage Planet. Plus, the digital Hero-making stuff 
2012 (2032) - Concept art and exclusive content for the Breakout game. This game is missing an XT4 level. Would be nice if there will a final box level, where you can catch Black Phantom completely 
2013 (2033) - Concept art and exclusive content for the Brain Attack game and perhaps Brainify. In Brain Attack, Aquagon, Frost Beast, and Dragon Bolt do not have their own minions. Also, there was an online video that advertised Stormer, Surge, Evo, and Jet Rocka in the Hero Factory website, but is probably lost. 
2014 (2034) - Concept art and exclusive content for the Invasion From Below. This game is missing Flyer Beast, Evo Walker, and that summer 2014 Battle Machine combiner. 

So, there. I know I ask a lot, but it’s good to ask questions. I super-hope Mask of Destiny and people like them will be able to contact the creators of this stuff and ask them about these things somehow when the day comes (We need to tell the people to ask about this stuff), get access to this content, and do mods to fix these games’ problems. It’s a pain in the neck to wait for 20 years for one thing before the other, but yes (well, things should happen earlier in my opinion). I said it because I’m happy that we got some exclusive stuff from the Mata Nui Online Games on that day.

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot some things.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

On 4/2/2024 at 2:36 PM, Lenny7092 said:

I would go with what Lorentz says.

This is general good advice. 

Also, how would we get all that concept art?

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 4/4/2024 at 3:14 AM, Lorentz said:

This is general good advice. 

Also, how would we get all that concept art?

Well, we can have the guys who wrote this article to ask the guys who made the Bionicle (and Hero Factory) stuff. Works like a charm: https://www.maskofdestiny.com/news/8-10-23-ml-interviews-peter-mack-and-cathy-hapka 

Perhaps you can ask Gonel to ask for us.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Maybe more concept stuff from the 2015 online animations

we have tons of that already that big book.

Hero Factory is very much related to Bionicle, so I hope it will get the same treatment:

unfortunately, most people have a lot less respect/nostalgia for hero factory. as this won't happen, for more information on the plans for the series, I recommend checking out duck bricks, (his office visit with faber) ,faber himself, and faber's blog. I can add links if you have trouble finding any of them.

Find out the guy who sang “Piraka Rap”.

unfortunately, we won't ever find this out because it's too cringe. (also the piraka probably killed the singer)

Toa Inika, Nuparu, Kongu, and Hewkii. 

are we? check YouTube.

The Journey to One (like plans for it)

check biomeadia project in the 'g2' section for more on this. there some test animations and much more.

Edited by confused piraka

image.gif.f0b625d4fc4c82b928516a036fc1cf5a.gif