Life Size Vahi (I didn't know what topic to post it in)

You know indirectly trying to interact with me and publicly obsessing over things that are associated with me are still considered harassment, and that I'm still putting them in my archive for the authorities, right? Make no mistake, if you want my attention, you have it. Half the bloody community leaders are keeping tabs on you now including myself, much as I'd really rather you just go away. But if you would like to continue digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole to ensure the best possible odds that I can get charges pressed against you, then by all means, do continue.

Edited by Vahkiti Master of Time
  • Like 1

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

8 minutes ago, Vahkiti Master of Time said:

Well then you're doing a very poor job of it.

Honestly, yeah. I still need to do better. I'm going to take half a month of not interacting with you, and I am going to learn from my mistakes. This reply will probably have to be settled in a private thread, since I don't want to get too much attention. Remember everyone, this thread is supposed to be part of the community. It's not supposed to even mention someone, directly or indirectly.

Right, no I'm not buying that for a second. I've seen your other posts about The Beaverhouse and Josie's 10 year old Pringles Vlogs. You're not fooling anybody here. Like far be it for me to get upset with somebody for engaging with our content, but I don't like the idea that if you can't get through to me directly, you're just going to obsess over the things that I am a part of. And so openly at that. It makes me feel watched and unclean.

You know what? Screw it. You want to make a public spectacle out of this? Let's make one then. To anyone reading this, I've attached a zip file containing every message, post, email, or indirect attention-seeking garbage that he's ever posted since this whole thing began. I have scrubbed the emails section of his exact address since even now I'm not about to dox the guy. Everything else however is public record. Have fun! :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-qSstbQwKQ2duyy6eJWg2tfL52n_gklh/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Vahkiti Master of Time
  • Like 1

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

4 minutes ago, Vahkiti Master of Time said:

I've attached a zip file containing every message, post, email, or indirect attention-seeking garbage that he's ever posted since this whole thing began. I have scrubbed the emails section of his exact address since even now I'm not about to dox the guy. Everything else however is public record. Have fun! :)

Evidence (Clean).7zUnavailable

Zip file isn’t working, just a heads up.