Domestic Droid

Dralcax

droid.jpg_thumb.jpg

dscn2845.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn2846.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn2848.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn2850.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn2856.jpg_thumb.jpg

dscn2851.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn2854.jpg_thumb.jpg

I know I haven't posted an MOC for a while, I just never had time. So when break started, I spent a week on this little guy. He is a domestic droid. His arms are very flexible, and I've always liked that design. I wish I could have done the same for the legs, but I didn't want to take

Umioh apart, so I ran out of short HF limb parts. I started with his head, which looks very sci-fi, in my opinion, and reminds me of headphones.

one_pixel.jpg

Edited by -Windrider-
Thumbnailed image due to file size. Please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB.

aouROFb.png

Hmmm... I really like the simplicity of this guy. His arms look a bit funky, though- too many places to bend. I personally think it makes him look like he has three elbows. But the head- oh, I love the head! To make it even cooler, may I suggest putting a Mahri inner glass piece on it? Then it might look even more like a helmet.Overall- very good. I give him an 8.5/10 for making a simple MOC look awesome.

Very, very neat. The arms and legs are an excellent use of HF parts, and very suiting for the MOC. The head seems ... a bit off. I would use a Mahri visor instead, maybe with an eye underneath. The arms give it a clean, robotic feel but the Glatorian face is too human-esque. Simplify, and it would be perfect.Nicely done.

a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

Neat idea, but it could use some improvement.While I like the use of the Metru chests on the head, they could be repositioned so as not to look like his neck is swollen. I idea behind the arms is cool, but they could be shorter and more complex, using Bionicle pieces to make it look more robotic. The same goes for the legs. As far as the torso goes, your off to a good start, but you might want to make the entire creation larger, with a more complex torso.It's a good start.

Pretty neat, I must say. I love the arms on it , but they make the legs seem too stubby.That head idea is good, too.

Yes, I ran out of short limb parts. At least it's proportional to the torso.

Excellent head. As others have stated, super long arms, but it looks cool on a droid. I actually like arms like Chirox's on a robot design or monster design. They look both weighted and flexible (which they usually ARE) and I like that combination. 9/10.

Thanks! I like them too.

Very, very neat. The arms and legs are an excellent use of HF parts, and very suiting for the MOC. The head seems ... a bit off. I would use a Mahri visor instead, maybe with an eye underneath. The arms give it a clean, robotic feel but the Glatorian face is too human-esque. Simplify, and it would be perfect.Nicely done.

a_peace.png

A Mahri visor juts out, and an anthromorphic face seems appropriate for a domestic servant. I meant the trans-blue to be a holographic face projection, so a human-like face is quite logical.

Neat idea, but it could use some improvement.While I like the use of the Metru chests on the head, they could be repositioned so as not to look like his neck is swollen. I idea behind the arms is cool, but they could be shorter and more complex, using Bionicle pieces to make it look more robotic. The same goes for the legs.As far as the torso goes, your off to a good start, but you might want to make the entire creation larger, with a more complex torso.It's a good start.

The head?DK-Shot5.png

Hmmm... I really like the simplicity of this guy. His arms look a bit funky, though- too many places to bend. I personally think it makes him look like he has three elbows. But the head- oh, I love the head! To make it even cooler, may I suggest putting a Mahri inner glass piece on it? Then it might look even more like a helmet.Overall- very good. I give him an 8.5/10 for making a simple MOC look awesome.

Three elbows? It's SUPPOSED to be funky and flexible.dudethatsthepoint.jpg Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png