I dislike Tyler because his entire shtick is just so dumb. He's vulgar and bigoted for the sake of causing controversy and getting attention. He's like a leech.Also he's really homophobic.That said, I like Yonkers, Sandwiches, and She.

*facepalm*
I didn't see anything wrong with his points. I myself agree with all of them.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I dislike Tyler because his entire shtick is just so dumb. He's vulgar and bigoted for the sake of causing controversy and getting attention. He's like a leech.Also he's really homophobic.That said, I like Yonkers, Sandwiches, and She.

*facepalm*
I didn't see anything wrong with his points. I myself agree with all of them.-Teezy
It was mostly this:>I hate tyler>But I like these songsI thought it was kinda funny

dan le sac Vs. Scroobius Pip are an awesome Hip-Hop duo.Scroobius Pip is an amazing English rapper and worth looking up. I've spoken to him briefly at a festival, and he was a really nice man. He's worth looking up!Tracks I recommend:Thou Shalt Always KillThe Beat That My Heart SkippedLetter From God

Gee golly, I sure do love Bionicles! My favourite one is Hero Factory!

Anyone a fan of Styles of Beyond? Pretty underknown for such a talented group. Second to None is a great pump up tune.

I've listened to them. I don't really listen to their songs often (They get a bit profane, and the beats aren't the best), but I do like Fort Minor (Remember The Name, Believe Me, and a couple of others feature them).Besides that, I like Lupe Fiasco and Eminem. I also like "Handlebars" by Flobots and "Day 'n' Nite" by Kid Cudi, though I don't listen to any of their other songs....Also, as you may or may not guess from my liking Fort Minor, I also like some Linkin Park.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will always love Donald Glover, both for what he does on Community and for giving me Camp. At the same time, it was kinda underwhelming compared to what was on Camp.I mean, it was okay: beat was kinda weird, but it was cool, and his flow is sick, but there was something I couldn't get into about it.Also, Trayvon reference already?-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Sure thing.And yeah, easily Kanye's best album to date. 808s was a serious disappointment to me: Kid Cudi and Drake did that whole subgenre better.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Okay after listening to The OF Tape Vol. 2 I gotta say, Odd Future really grew up.Oldie song of the year all years

Not sure if I could check it out. Slightly nervous.EDIT: NEW YE NEW YE NEW YE-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Bought Lupe Fiasco's The Cool with money left over from my birthday, as well as Tinie Tempahs "Disc-Overy" and havn't been disappointed. Kanye has some really great tunes in My Beaufitul Dark Twisted Fantasy, and it was one of my favourite albums to date, but something about Lupe's music just blows Kanye and everyone else out of the water for me. That, and as far as Tempah goes, "Wonderman" Is an incredibly silly song, and that's what makes it work... it's addictive O.OAs far as other rap goes i pretty much ignore it... I have music from literally every genre, but Rap's one of my least favourite, or at the very least, "Gangster Rap." It just doesn't appeal to me... call me crazy.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

You would say that Spawn XDWell it's true, but I'm dead serious - Lupe and Social Rap in general just appeal to me on a way higher level than Gangster Rap. Words I Never Said, Break the Chain, and Shining Down are probably some of my favourite songs of all time - and i didn't even like rap until i heard them.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;