Selling All My Old Sets & Collectibles!

Watashi Wa

How much for the old comics(14-27), nidhiki, all the collectibles- one of each vahi, the nui-rama, and the black visorak? And how much for shipping to northern alabama?

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

copper huna eh? does that price include shipping?
It will be an extra dollar for shipping.
How much for the old comics(14-27), nidhiki, all the collectibles- one of each vahi, the nui-rama, and the black visorak? And how much for shipping to northern alabama?
$14 for all comics + $12 for Nidhiki + $7 for 175 Kanoka + $15 for Gold Vahi + $3 for disk of time+ $7 for shadow kraata + $5 for TNGM + $7 for oranga vahi + $6 for black visorak. That comes out to $76 for everything listed. If that's too much, I could probably knock off a few bucks. Shipping would probably be $10, since the comics are quite heavy all together.

What is dead may never die.

Hi, sorry I´m new on buying things via internet, so I´m not sure which way to pay but if I could get the Shadow Kraata and some Kanoka (not sure if they´re all on one package) it would be really nice, the shipping would be to México City I´m willing to pay all the extra costs needed just please tell me and we´ll get to a deal, thanks!

Edited by LordofBionicles

$14 for all comics + $12 for Nidhiki + $7 for 175 Kanoka + $15 for Gold Vahi + $3 for disk of time+ $7 for shadow kraata + $5 for TNGM + $7 for oranga vahi + $6 for black visorak.That comes out to $76 for everything listed. If that's too much, I could probably knock off a few bucks. Shipping would probably be $10, since the comics are quite heavy all together.
How about we continue on PM? without the comic 27.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

8 bucks? i'll take it. to pm?
Hi, sorry I´m new on buying things via internet, so I´m not sure which way to pay but if I could get the Shadow Kraata and some Kanoka (not sure if they´re all on one package) it would be really nice, the shipping would be to México City I´m willing to pay all the extra costs needed just please tell me and we´ll get to a deal, thanks!
Unfortunately I've got a few offers on the items you're requesting. If those offers fall through, however, you'll be first in line. :)
$14 for all comics + $12 for Nidhiki + $7 for 175 Kanoka + $15 for Gold Vahi + $3 for disk of time+ $7 for shadow kraata + $5 for TNGM + $7 for oranga vahi + $6 for black visorak.That comes out to $76 for everything listed. If that's too much, I could probably knock off a few bucks. Shipping would probably be $10, since the comics are quite heavy all together.
How about we continue on PM? without the comic 27.
Alright, I'll send you a PM.

What is dead may never die.