Cc: Clockspirit & Cascade

Onewa7

So guys. I've new MOCs, but they aren't finished yet. So I decided to show one that I made before Shieldask.ClockspiritInspired by a clock pendulum, that's why it's called Clockspirit. Just wanted to find an use for those strange black pieces from Axalara T9. A 3 minutes MOC.000e0023.jpg_thumb.jpgNot my best, but it was fun to make.Another one:Cascade 5.0A new Hero project: trying to armor HF bones with Bionicle pieces. So here is Cascade 5.0, who has to recapture an Ice Villain on an icy planet. That's why his Multi-Tool Ice Shield has a flame generator. Don't know about you, but for me this guy looks kinda like Kiina.cascade.jpg_thumb.jpgNot my best too, but at least it's not the boring Hero build. Plus, he has back armor. :biggrin:Next MOCs: the ones I have to finish. Spoiler: one is orange, one is gold, one is a Makuta, and one is a mecha.Enjoy. C&C welcomed.Edit: The images were a bit over 100 kB, so I thumbnailed them. Please try to keep the file size to 100 kB or less in BBC.-Wind-

Edited by Melorussophobia

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Clockspirit:Even though he doesn't really look like one, this guy reminds me of a spider. Perhaps it's the skinny arms and cute little Visorak head. Not jaw-droppingly amazing, but very nice and original. 7.5/10Cascade 5.0:Alright, you just set a new standard for Hero MOCs. The Bionicle pieces look very well alongside the HF ones. He is kind of reminiscent of Keena, which is most cool (unless he also speaks like Kiina. That wouldn't be so cool). Despite his mission though, I'm not sure if I like that flame piece. 9.5/10

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

I really like Clockspirit. It makes excellent use of both the playset Visorak and those...whatever-you-call-thems that make up the arms - both of which are difficult pieces to use - and looks great doing it.Cascade is great as well. The integration of Technic pieces to the HF skeleton is top-notch, and it flows quite well overall (no pun intended). However, I do think that this would look better if the red pieces were removed. While three colors is sometimes okay, red just contrasts far too much with the white and blue. Overall, this is certainly one of the best basic HF mods that I've seen.:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

Clockspirit:Even though he doesn't really look like one, this guy reminds me of a spider. Perhaps it's the skinny arms and cute little Visorak head. Not jaw-droppingly amazing, but very nice and original. 7.5/10Cascade 5.0:Alright, you just set a new standard for Hero MOCs. The Bionicle pieces look very well alongside the HF ones. He is kind of reminiscent of Keena, which is most cool (unless he also speaks like Kiina. That wouldn't be so cool). Despite his mission though, I'm not sure if I like that flame piece. 9.5/10

Thanks! Clockspirit reminds me of a spider too, but also of Lampent and Chandelure.

I really like Clockspirit. It makes excellent use of both the playset Visorak and those...whatever-you-call-thems that make up the arms - both of which are difficult pieces to use - and looks great doing it.Cascade is great as well. The integration of Technic pieces to the HF skeleton is top-notch, and it flows quite well overall (no pun intended). However, I do think that this would look better if the red pieces were removed. While three colors is sometimes okay, red just contrasts far too much with the white and blue. Overall, this is certainly one of the best basic HF mods that I've seen. :t: :b: :3:

Thanks, it's the first time I use the whatever pieces. I guess you're right about red.

Clockspirit: It's cool how that Visorak is being used. The arms give me a feeling that it's like some sort of ghost spirit which is pretty awesome.Cascade 5.0: He looks great. The shield is unique and the colors are great. He sort of reminds me of Berix.

Ghost spirit. That's pretty much what it's supposed to be. Glad you like them.

About Clockspirit, I liked very much how you used that old Visorak minifig, but the overall isn't that fantastic. 6.9/10Cascade, instead, is a very good one. 9.1/10----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

Thanks, Lord of Mordor. Clockspirit is just a tablescrap.

I think Clockspirit could be benefited by gears on his torso, on the shoulders.

Good idea.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!