I can't remember, did I posted this model on previous BZP Forums, so I am asking moderators not to close or delete this topic untill we will talk via PM.pict0070_r.jpg_thumb.jpgGrey, the Toa of Iron, is a character of my epic called 'Technorelam' and so-called forum RPG.He is a frontier garrison commander of Matoran Federation in a rank of captain. His profession line is Guardsman/Officer.In past, before the military career, he was a scientist and studied mentality of 'mask bearers' under influence of transformations from Matoran to Toa and then to Turaga.He is bad at both Alchemy and Technomagic, but excellent fencer, dancer and cook.He's romantic, dreamer, idealist. Pretty sensitive guy despite the fact that Toa of Iron are always were hard-natured and solid-principled.His Mask allows him to open and close a rift between Material Universe and Astral Subspace.His right arm was replaced with an implant. The main feature of this limb is piston.pict0059_r.jpg_thumb.jpgpict0058_r.jpg_thumb.jpgpict0066_r.jpg_thumb.jpgpict0067_r.jpg_thumb.jpgpict0063_r.jpg_thumb.jpgpict0061_r.jpg_thumb.jpgpict0060_r.jpg_thumb.jpgIn this MOC Grey's Mask is represented by noble Komau, because a friend of mine has drew Grey and in her notion Grey's Mask was looking like a skull.His weaponry - shield and sword.Here's some pics with hand-made coat:pict0158_r.jpg_thumb.jpgpict0157_r.jpg_thumb.jpgpict0159_r.jpg_thumb.jpgEdit: Images thumbnailed. Please keep posted images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB.Click on the thumbnails to view the original image.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

Well, I can't give any points for originality regarding Grey's name, but the set's design is amazing. The addition of the cape makes him seem like a cool, metallic super hero of some kind. And I have to admit, I like the fact that you gave him a heartlight - nice attention to detail. The weaponry is excellent, as is the armor, and this is quite a MOC. Nice work.-Ced

Let's see.. Grey seems to be a solid MOC. I can see there's a custom torso and legs, which are solid. The one thing that urks me is the unarmored left arm. It seems quite out of place compared to the armored legs. The right arm/implant is thin but effective, and I really like the hand. Overall, a good MOC.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Very interesting. I really like the design. It is very original and unique. The sword and shield look great as well. My only suggestion would be to change out the mask for a gray hau, if you have one, but that's just me, I've never been a fan of the turaga onewa mask. 9/10 from me!

@ Toa Genris, it is impossible to change his mask because when I was making him, I've followed the specific idea.@ Zakaro, I has endured a lack of parts, that's why his left arm is so unarmored. Also, there's no need in arm armor when you have a shield.Thanks for everyone for your comments!

Edited by Artem K