Why Bionicle?

toatitan

The first time i saw bionicle was on a ad for the game. My first set was toa hordika Vakama. I love bionicle beacause it has a complexed story UNLIKE ZERO FACTORY.

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

I assume I became interested in BIONICLE when I received the sets. From the website I played two of my favorite games, MNOGs one and two. The comics definitely kept me enthralled, as did the games. Eventually, as I matured, I think I became more and more interested in the storyline although I still very much enjoyed the sets. Now I enjoy the storyline more than anything.

The Legend Lives...

It started when I was nine or ten, it was during my test (Yeah, long story). I remember I was done with my paper, so I got bored and saw my friend had some books under his desk. Small, story books. I asked him for one, and he lent me one (It was the first Adventures book). I thought the storyline was amazing and kept borrowing the books from him. I finished the Adventures saga, then went to MoL and finally Chronicles (yeah, backwards but in order. Get what I mean?). When I was done, the story sort of got quiet since Bionicle wasn't famous in Malaysia. But then 2006 came, and I met my other friend who had the Legends books. 2006 was my favourite year, and I promised myself to stick with Bionicle even until after it ended. Then, SHAZAM here we are!